or Connect

Posts by soundstige

I made sure I had a perfect seal. It's simply the character of silicone versus foam.
Been listening to these on and off for a day now. Some very important things I've noticed.   The silver-plated cable is arguably of much higher quality, and it considerably extends the FR on both ends -- bass dips deeper and highs reach further. HOWEVER, I find it to tip the scale of harsh and make the P1 too treble-heavy to listen to. I have five total MMCX cables (partially by accident), and all four other ones "reduce" the extension a little, but I only find it to...
Very, very quick impressions (literally 20 minutes of listening time). I will expand / correct / reinforce / elaborate at a later point.   Bass Light Bass Heavy |--------o--|----------| No Subbass Good Subbass |-----------|----o-----| Mids Light Mids Heavy |----------o|----------| Treble Light Treble Heavy |-----------|--o-------| Low Detail High Detail |-----------|-------o--| Very Smooth Sibilant |-----------|---o------| Narrow Stage Wide...
My pair was just delivered today at home, I'll be giving my impressions later tonight.
 Uh, what? That's the entire point of a forum like this. Express yourself freely.
Well I bit, should have a summary review up in a week or so.
Price includes shipping and PayPal to USA. Will ship worldwide at additional cost. Yes, the 128gb microSD is verified genuine. Thanks!
 I owned the TF10 for an extensive period of time and the only IEM I've found (from listening to hundreds) that mimics the TF10 in its presentation and signature is the Fidue A83. In some ways they're better, in some ways not, but overall quite similar to what I remember.
 Tonality is great, very liquid, not hollow at all. It's actually a very impressive IEM. It's sufficiently different enough from, but competes with, my FLC8s in a lot of ways.
I'll take a B cable. Feel free to PM me for any info, I'm good for it.