Posts by soundstige

Selling a Tenore in great condition. No TTS, not too bassy (IMO), no cable wear, etc. Perfect sound quality. Comes with the original box and pouch, most original eartips, and a pair of Sony MH1 tips that I found to work the best. No other accessories are included.   Shipping is included to the USA. Pay with PayPal gift or add 4% for fees. Shipping worldwide is an option but generally starts at $25+. Thanks!
Selling a Brainwavz B2 in great condition. Only minor paint wear on the housing. Perfect sound quality. Comes with a few generic tips, a pair of foam tips, a pair of double-flange silicone tips (my favorite), and a generic hardshell case. No other accessories are included.   Shipping is included to the USA. Pay with PayPal gift or add 4% for fees. Shipping worldwide is an option but generally starts at $25+. Thanks!
Looking for a Vsonic VC02. I like their sound, but I am mainly after them for the cable. If you have a pair with a bad driver, or lost a driver since they're detachable, your loss will become your $$.
UE700 is a good contender.   Carbo Tenore is just a little bit bigger but still very small and excellent SQ.   Etymotic ER6 was a nice tiny IEM.
Just got a T1E from DX. One side is DOA. The other side sounds great and 'genuine'. Good price, if only it worked... replacement should be coming.
Beautiful comparisons gnarlsagan, exactly the kind of depth and verbiage I was looking for. I don't even miss the MH1 comparison.