Posts by soundstige

So it doesn't at all? Okay, thanks for letting me know. Have you ever heard of the placebo effect? There should be some information about it on Wikipedia if you wanted to learn.
What's a troll effect? How is it related to the placebo effect?
I know, the placebo effect is amazing, isn't it?
 My sides.
Lots and lots of PMs. Just letting everyone know, I'm processing people who want the full item at full asking price first, and I can't hold out too long after payment is promised -- I'll have to move onto the next in line. Cheers!
Selling my MA900 in near-perfect condition. No wear to speak of really, just minor pad depression from usage. Also comes with original soft gold pouch, not pictured. Sound is perfect. Fit is out of this world - truly you have to feel it to believe it. Free 2-day Priority Mail insured shipping is included to anywhere in the USA. Payment by PayPal gift, or add 4%. PM me for any questions or to buy. Thanks!
Selling my Triple Fi in very good condition. Overall just some minor wear from the ages. It comes with a brand-new super-soft upgraded cable which is a humongous improvement over the terrible cable that comes stock with these. I've also included a set of UE tips (white and grey) and a set of aftermarket tips that fit very well too (black), as well as a pair of unopened Comply Foam tips. All other tips will be cleaned/sterilized before shipment. Also included is the...
HD650 has more detail HD650 has a more cohesive sound stage K7xx is less source-dependent K7xx has somewhat harsh treble
 Because it's Adorama. That's all you need to know. All sold out now though, deal's done.