or Connect

Posts by soundstige

I'm selling my Mayflower O2+ODAC in perfect working order. It includes a gold-plated USB cable, clean and clear sounding power adapter, and the amplifier/dac itself.   On the front of the amp there are the 15 VAC input, power switch, (headphone) out, on LED, volume pot knob, gain switch, and line in/out (auto-sense) port. On the rear of the amp is the USB input.   Shipping is included in the asking price for everyone in the USA. Pay as PayPal personal payment, or add...
The entire ER4 line have removable cables, though there's physically quite a bit more friction to it when compared to IEMs that are billed as removable-cable type. ER4P/PT is nice to have the 'option' of turning it into an ER4S with the adapter cable, but if you're seeking pure sound quality, you'll always be using the adapter. My ER4S wasn't hard to drive out of my Sansa Clip on ReplayGain'd files. The ER4 line is definitely more sturdy than the HF line cable-wise,...
You might be able to count the JH13 in that, but I'm not sure... and I really don't know what the others would be.
Welcome! I'm selling my Sennheiser HD598 in great, lightly used condition. It includes the box, the original (massively long, 1/4"-terminating) cable, and an upgraded aftermarket cable that is only 3-4ft long and terminates in a more widely-used 1/8" connector. Shipping is included to anywhere in the USA. Payment via PayPal personal payment, or add 4% for a regular PayPal payment. Send me a PM to ask any questions or to buy!
Welcome! I'm selling my iBasso DX50 audio player in great condition. Lightly used for a few months, it includes the original box, original coaxial and audio interconnect cables, a generic USB cable to charge and transfer data, and a high-speed 64GB microSD card with full size SD adapter. Also included is a OTG adapter that lets you plug in any fully-powered or low-powered USB device (like a desktop external hard drive or a thumbdrive) for unlimited storage space, all...
Welcome! I'm selling my Vsonic GR07 in fully functioning, near-new condition (i.e, lightly used for about 5 hours). They include the original box, soft case, L M and S black tips, and 3 multi-colored M tips. Any other accessories are not present. Shipping is included in the asking price, and shipping is only available to USA. Payment by PayPal personal payment, or add 4% and pay as a regular payment. If you have any questions or want to buy, send a PM. Thanks!
 I should hope you do, according to a  webpage I found Tidal can use pretty much any quality audio they have for "lo res" mode, down to under 100kbps -- something easily detectable with even cheap equipment. Same thing for Spotify I'm sure.
 Literally no one can tell the difference between Lame V0 and lossless except on specifically-chosen problem samples (i.e, not songs), even with thousands and thousands of dollars of equipment. All manners of blind testing have proven this. If a person claims otherwise, they either have a 1 in 1,000 problem sample or they are subjecting to the placebo effect. However, I've chosen FLAC simply because I can transcode from it to whatever I want, including MP3 V0 if I so...
 I would suggest looking into the JH13 in addition to/instead of the K3003.