or Connect

Posts by soundstige

Selling my Aurisonics Rockets, silver color, with remote and mic, in perfect working order. Purchased "new open box" condition from an authorized seller. Warranty intact. Comes with all accessories, tips, metal case, leather pouch, tritabs, etc. Free shipping to anywhere in the USA with Priority Mail tracked and insured delivery. Payment via PayPal gift or add 4%. No trades please, sale only! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Selling my balanced RE-600 in perfect working order. It comes with a TRRS plug and has a TRS adapter already attached so that it can be used in any kind of player. Purchased "new open box" condition from an authorized seller. Warranty intact. Comes with all accessories (tips mostly) and the original nice faux-leather box. Free shipping to anywhere in the USA with Priority Mail tracked and insured delivery. Payment via PayPal gift or add 4%. No trades please, sale only! If...
Just got mine today. Too early to give any valuable impressions. However, I wanted to chime in and say that, almost comically (considering what it said in the Kickstarter), these are indeed EXTREMELY tip dependent, and very source-dependent too. Before you make up your mind about them, change tips and sources frequently. They need a lot of juice.
There's probably a better answer out there somewhere, but as someone who's owned both, I would say they're pretty similar in extension, with the RE-600 going just a little deeper. 
I'm selling my Sennheiser HD598 in excellent used condition. It has an upgraded cable this is sheathed and tangle-proof, shorter so it's not always in the way, and still locks in the headphone -- very well made. The original box is available for a $10 additional shipping charge. Otherwise, you get the perfect working headphone and cable for $95 shipped anywhere in the USA. Payment by PayPal gift, or add 4% for regular PayPal transaction. If you have any questions I'd be...
If you like the sound signature of the RE600 (subdued treble with very dynamic bass and mids) then it was arguably worth it when they were $399. The sheer sound quality is unmatched IMO by anything else at that price range that I've tried.
 75ohm. Also, have you heard the MK5? And where did you see that HF and ER have the same driver?