Posts by soundstige

Beautiful comparisons gnarlsagan, exactly the kind of depth and verbiage I was looking for. I don't even miss the MH1 comparison.
My T1E are not bass-heavy at all. They just sound right, not too little or too much, and excellent quality. I love flat/analytical sounding headphones.
I need a pair each of the original medium and small tips that were included with Sony's MH1C/MH1 line of earphones. The ones that are dark smoky gray and have a slightly curved football-shape. Willing to give $4 via PayPal to the first person who can send me the four tips (a pair of the large would be nice too but not required) in a piece of paper inside a regular letter envelope with a stamp on it. Cheers!
I need a pair each of the original medium and small tips that were included with Sony's MH1C/MH1 line of earphones. The ones that are dark smoky gray and have a slightly curved football-shape. Willing to give $4 via PayPal to the first person who can send me the four tips (a pair of the large would be nice too but not required) in a piece of paper inside a regular letter envelope with a stamp on it. Cheers!