Posts by soundstige

I'm selling my Sennheiser HD598 in excellent used condition. It has an upgraded cable this is sheathed and tangle-proof, shorter so it's not always in the way, and still locks in the headphone -- very well made. The original box is available for a $10 additional shipping charge. Otherwise, you get the perfect working headphone and cable for $95 shipped anywhere in the USA. Payment by PayPal gift, or add 4% for regular PayPal transaction. If you have any questions I'd be...
If you like the sound signature of the RE600 (subdued treble with very dynamic bass and mids) then it was arguably worth it when they were $399. The sheer sound quality is unmatched IMO by anything else at that price range that I've tried.
 75ohm. Also, have you heard the MK5? And where did you see that HF and ER have the same driver?
I'm selling my Mayflower O2+ODAC in perfect working order. It includes a gold-plated USB cable, clean and clear sounding power adapter, and the amplifier/dac itself.   On the front of the amp there are the 15 VAC input, power switch, (headphone) out, on LED, volume pot knob, gain switch, and line in/out (auto-sense) port. On the rear of the amp is the USB input.   Shipping is included in the asking price for everyone in the USA. Pay as PayPal personal payment, or add...
The entire ER4 line have removable cables, though there's physically quite a bit more friction to it when compared to IEMs that are billed as removable-cable type. ER4P/PT is nice to have the 'option' of turning it into an ER4S with the adapter cable, but if you're seeking pure sound quality, you'll always be using the adapter. My ER4S wasn't hard to drive out of my Sansa Clip on ReplayGain'd files. The ER4 line is definitely more sturdy than the HF line cable-wise,...
You might be able to count the JH13 in that, but I'm not sure... and I really don't know what the others would be.