Posts by soundstige

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... that DAP looks like a monstrosity...
I have a pair of fantastic beyerdynamic DT880, 250ohm version, for sale. It was purchased just a few months ago brand new, and is in the same condition as the day it was bought. Sound is incredible, especially out of a good amplifier. It comes with the original box and all accessories. It is the same as buying new except it's cheaper and doesn't have a warranty.   Shipping costs are included in the USA. Payment by PayPal gift or add 4% for regular payment. No shipping...
Selling a Tenore in great condition. No TTS, not too bassy (IMO), no cable wear, etc. Perfect sound quality. Comes with the original box and pouch, most original eartips, and a pair of Sony MH1 tips that I found to work the best. No other accessories are included.   Shipping is included to the USA. Pay with PayPal gift or add 4% for fees. Shipping worldwide is an option but generally starts at $25+. Thanks!
Selling a Brainwavz B2 in great condition. Only minor paint wear on the housing. Perfect sound quality. Comes with a few generic tips, a pair of foam tips, a pair of double-flange silicone tips (my favorite), and a generic hardshell case. No other accessories are included.   Shipping is included to the USA. Pay with PayPal gift or add 4% for fees. Shipping worldwide is an option but generally starts at $25+. Thanks!
Looking for a Vsonic VC02. I like their sound, but I am mainly after them for the cable. If you have a pair with a bad driver, or lost a driver since they're detachable, your loss will become your $$.
UE700 is a good contender.   Carbo Tenore is just a little bit bigger but still very small and excellent SQ.   Etymotic ER6 was a nice tiny IEM.
Just got a T1E from DX. One side is DOA. The other side sounds great and 'genuine'. Good price, if only it worked... replacement should be coming.