or Connect

Posts by EveTan

Not too bad. It'd prob take like an hour to do.Man. I think I've spent like 6-7 hours on this project. Haha time flies.
Haha, my upload isn't so great. so it might take a bit :D.    But yea, people need to hurry and send me stuff XD   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIlH4cYgwA3dGgwRmNoZV8wZDhLLUdqRmd3UHRfaUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0   Almost there!     Ps: If you want the torrent faster, I'll probably leave some of the "artists" missing. The organization isn't too perfect. You have to rely on the filtering it by "shows." Perhaps someone will be able to edit it cleaner from...
Btw, it's really annoying that iOS users sometimes can't view some album art. It's in itunes, but it goes missing during syncing... weird. And also, apparently iTunes only displays one album art per album...you can't have multiple art per album haha XD. Don't worry for non itunes users though, when I copy it out, it has album art.
Don't worry bout it. I got it covered. 
Ah, to clarify. you can add any songs you want to the list. Green is reserved for people who have the files and are willing to send them to me. You really don't need the album part, I just put it there so if people wanted to download the full album (of w/e) they can. It's not too important.
Converting them would be nice. At least to ALAC or iTunes compatible format. if not I can convert them.
Ah, There are some without romaji. You might have to retitle them, or at least put the romaji equivalent in the list so I can change it.
im manually adding in the artist - as long as it's on the list. We're gonna have to fill in some blanks on the list as well :D. Hmm, well I have english Romaji if that counts? I'm not too sure. It has either Kanji or english typed romaji for the most part. Actually, I don't really know what Romanji is.... so...
Just a lil heads up warning. To make it look pretty in iTunes and times sake, I had to sacrifice some stuff. There are no artist names anymore nor album names. Some album covers also got deleted in the process for this compilations. To sort through the list, so far I've been dumping the album into one playlist and then sorting by "show". The result is an alphabetical organization by series that looks more pretty than our non alphabetized list :D.    I can attempt to...
Phew, those that filled out more in the list, thanks for the contribution. I think that we may be nearing the end now.    If you don't mind, please send me a pm of the songs you marked in perhaps a dropbox format or something. :)   When the album is complete I'll make a torrent or something so you guys can download it.    Right now, it's at 7 Gb of mp3s and ALAC mixed.