Posts by EveTan

Ofc And of course im open to trades as well.
So I've had my ZX1 for a couple of weeks now, but am still debating whether I want to keep it or not. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Android OS. I stick to the iOS interface. So just putting this up as interest check to see if anyone's interested.   It comes with a Cruzerlite black case.   Pm me with any offers.   *edit, I've come up with a price that if not met, I would probably not sell. I'd take too much of a loss and would rather keep it than sell it.    I'm...
Yea, though you have to be careful about that. I know a head-fier who went to Japan and came back empty handed even though he had a resident friend to help. I wish I could remember his user... but sadly I do not. He could talk about his experience.Most resellers in Japan now tend to redirect people towards Jabens/foreign resellers. At least that's what I've heard.
Although I'd like to make the assumption that Japan is very nationalistic, I feel that statements like these might delve into sensitive matter. I think its best to stay away from subjects like these.
Everywhere not Sakura Trick Non Yuri animes have the best Yuri :3
Best Yuri is when they do it without even trying.
I feel that all those models exist, it's just that their release dates/announcements are "April Fools".    Those images look like they've spent too much effort on it for it to just be a joke.
 I'll be there for 3 days in early July. Hopefully that'll be enough time.Well, like others have said already, it's not that they won't do it for you, but you cannot have it delivered overseas. You'd have to stay there in Japan for the duration of like 1month until they finish the CIEMs themselves. Of course, that's likely not possible for some, which is why Jaben resellers exist. As long as you do the impressions at Jaben, you can have a friend act as a proxy as they...
You know apparently there's cosplays of this... I can't remember where I saw that though.
You would have to take a trip to one of their official resellers who's rules aren't as strict. Which is why I'm wasting taking a trip to HK.