Posts by EveTan

He doesn't have enough for tenga. He should get a genetically modified cat girl instead.
He doesn't have enough for tenga. He should get a genetically modified cat girl instead.
Yep. I concur. I have it and it is prob the best value cables you can get, ergonics are great too.
So I've recently added the Kara no Kyoukai Music Collection (BakaBT) to my library. Really liking it.   What others would you recommend?   Fate/series Music Collection? Madoka Collection? 
I'm curious, in the past years (or maybe just for the 335s), when FitEar releases a new custom, do the Jaben people get the opportunity to order it too? Or is there a waiting period before Jaben can order the new custom. Just speculating for a possible new custom during summer?
Kara no Kyoukai... what a poetic series..it's so bland...yet interesting...I'm not sure I can describe it. I'm satisfied.   And I really like ufotable's style, not sure why. Guess I'll need to find something else by ufotable.