Posts by EveTan

The 009 is also cheaper than the Utopia. Esp if we're talking bout street price.        Today, I went out to the Sennheiser store to try the Orpheus.    Left empty eared and an appointment for monday.    What a tease...
At that price point, I can get my music producer friend to stop using Earpods. 
Hmm, idk. Maybe send it a bit later when I get back to the states. Ground shipping can be pretty fast. 
O, the deed is done.    Anyone else will be there then?    I know mechy will.     
If Madoka was drunk and lewd all the time. Gud Taste!
Thinking of selling my Chord Mojo.  It's in mint condition and comes with an Audioquest Forest USB cable from the previous seller. Original post here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/822791/chord-mojo-with-audioquest-forest-usb-cable I originally bought it since my Macbook headphone jack was broken, but now that it is fixed, I don't think I quite need a Mojo.  My loss is your gain. $450 shipped, pp fees extra or gift. 
Thanks. Dang, that's a bummer. 
So is there no explanation for why the Mojo hisses when you plug it into power when turned off?
Is there a reason why the Mojo sometimes hisses out loud when you plug in the power? Not headphone hiss but hissing out loud.  
What's the fix to get Chrome to play out of the Mojo on a Macbook?    I read something about lower the sample rate but I'm not sure what to do.      *I guess using Audio MIDI Setup and setting it to 384kHz solved it.