or Connect

Posts by EveTan

Anything worth watching this black friday?
Can't wait til they start playing new music. 
Yeah, and in our case, since we were switching between the two of us, he kept talking to either me or my friend.  You know, small talk. 
Cool. Yeah, the Orpheus is only by in store reservation slots. My friend and I got to listen and it was around 30minutes.  There was a "guide" that showed us the unit and had a laptop ready with tidal music.  We were also allowed to just plug things via usb. They had your typical camera kit adapter for iphone users and other options for other phones. Pretty much if you bring a phone you should be fine. 
Though I knew J-stuff has schiit mastering, most of my anisong definitely wasn't flattering on the Orpheus.    Hibike orchestral sounded gud though.    Then proceeded to listen to some mainstream Fleetwood Mac, Port Blue, and other various normal music.    Which def sounded better. Would buy/10.   
Up for this year as well.    CONUS would be nice, but could go international if need be. 
Don't get this thread too heated guys.    The mods be watching. Let's not get this thread locked. 
The one in SoHo.  The one in the Occulus says they don't recommend it because of noise pollution.  You have to go to the store to book an appointment. They said something about an optical cable. Who knows, I'm sure it'll sound great. 
The 009 is also cheaper than the Utopia. Esp if we're talking bout street price.        Today, I went out to the Sennheiser store to try the Orpheus.    Left empty eared and an appointment for monday.    What a tease...