or Connect

Posts by EveTan

Tippi seems easy to take care of.  
Nep better than ebony
nano.ripe for the Souma S2 ED woo!   How is everyone enjoying this season?    Paradoxically, even though I have more time during the summer, I feel less motivated to watch the boring shows of the season.  Haven't started alot here. 
Kabaneri. ED  [[SPOILER]]
I know I'm terrible for posting this here, but I'm kind of desparate, going from Stack Overflow to Fb friends etc.    Anyone here well versed in JS stuff that I can pm? Have a race condition that I just don't know how to solve.  
My art classes are coming full circle.   Learned about Zimoun sound artist in Sound Design class.    Sees post today about Zimoun X Sennheiser promotion   http://en-us.sennheiser.com/shape-the-future-of-audio-zimoun?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_campaign=STFOA    
Can't unsee >.<
I'm teaching like 30 students on design basically. Trying to encourage some wacky experimentation. :) 
Re/ZeroKuma MikoSansha Sanyou Anne HappyBoku HeroFlying WitchMayoiga (a mess but I’ll stick with it til the end, I like the Jrock OP)JoJoKabaneriNetoge Yome (I don’t know why I do)  Pretty much makes it so I only watch anime from Thurs-Sun. Which works I guess for my schedule. Gonna finally start dem summer jobs tomorrow!
I find it kinda bland and boring. Better than nothing if you have time for it, but it's not a show I look forward to watching each week.  None of the character motivations seem to connect with me, all I can do is nod and pretend that I understand their drama.  Will still watch it cuz I need more content.