Posts by kaixax555

Wow finally the review for the BA200 is out So glad I made the purchase, it sounds superb to me I listened to the GR07 a lot as well and I feel that it is like the dynamic version of the BA200, which I like
I listened to the GR07 many times, and I love the sound it produces. To me it sounds like a dynamic version of BA200 but with a slightly hotter treble and less forward mids. Balanced sounding with a bit of warmth and slightly hot (though mostly smooth) treble is the best way I can describe the GR07. I think a Sennheiser HD598 or HD600 should fit the bill pretty well
Wow, a shaving thread... amazing...   For me, I switched to a DE razor in July last year.     Currently: -Feather Popular (Affordable and pretty nice IMO) -Wilkinson Sword Classic blades (I use Gilette 7 o'clock and Feather blades too) -Godrej shaving cream -Omega synthetic shaving brush (looking to upgrade this soon) -Schick Hydro 5 (for occasional use when I lack time)   Just love how cleanly DE razors shave and how I don't need to spend a crazy amount of...
I think the list follows what is presented in ljokerl's and average_joe's TheHeadphoneList site So if it is to be believed... TDK BA200 would be next So glad that he made a review of the BA200, having been waiting for so long and I am finally able to see how ljokerl feels about it
I believe it is made of similar materials as dynamic drivers, since most of its workings are still based on a dynamic driverExcept that they have a metal shell outside, which gives the BA a mostly "fixed" sound so the drivers can be combined to the desire of the manufacturer
The best test is still the songs you listen to, because that is ultimately what you will be listening to most of the time No point testing if you do not like the song haha For me, I like a variety of genres, so I have a lot of nice songs I like that I can test with
 Think I might not have phrased it clearly The mids IMO the same as the original GR07, still sweet enough for me to love it... It is just not as forward as the MKII
hmmm the C400 is a dual BA the C560r is a dynamic I think
Hmm has anyone heard the Denon AH-C400 before?
Since I heard some new IEMs, shall update this list Westone 4 = UE900 => BA200 = GR07 MKII = GR07 Classic > DBA02 MK II = R-50 = LG Quadbeat > TDK EB950 = Sony XBA-H1 > SE215 LE = Creative Aurvana Inear3 > SE215 > Etymotic MC5 = Soundmagic PL-50 => Dunu Hephaes = Dunu Ares = Dunu Crius = VSonic GR99 = Monoprice 8320 = Superfi 3/UHP336 > Soundmagic PL-30 > JVC Marshmallows My BA200 is still my beloved though