Posts by kaixax555

Kongou desu :P
wonder how big the boobs are in "life size" compared to regular females   I wanted a racing wheel, so I bought it second hand from my friend today  I set it up in such a way that I can shift it to the corners when I don't need it so I have some space to do work.  Played DiRT 2 and NFS Shift with the G27 and it is nothing short of incredible.
So I bought a second hand racing wheel today     Set it up like this for modularity, so I could shift the steering wheel and shifter to each corner. That way I can have space to work when I don't want to race  
I just realized... how did you even squeeze a ATX mobo in a mATX case
Just realized I haven't put it in here yet   Just bought some new computer parts for a massive PC upgrade recently   Intel i5-4690k MSI H97 PC Mate (yes it is a H97 but it is still overclockable and little difference from the Z97 version) Coolermaster Hyper 212x Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 2x8GB Transcend SSD370S 256GB Palit GTX970 Jetstream Steelseries Kinzu V2   Cleaned my old casing, installed it and this is the end result Casing is a Lancool K62, with...
Good evening, been a while   was walking outside when I saw this   Sorry for poor quality   But OMG, a Love Live bus
lol overkill much happily using my Steelseries Kinzu V2, works well for pretty much anything including FPS
i5-4690k lol I think it is pretty much expected given I am on air-cooling
Yay I am done with overclocking   Currently stable at 4.5GHz with 1.25V Vcore
wait I think i misintepreted the information  [[SPOILER]]