Posts by eke2k6

Ha, funny you should bring up joker's thoughts...   Quote:Originally Posted by eke2k6 I've been listening to the Altone200 for the last few hours.Quick impressions:The bass is nice. It finds a good balance between delivering a weighty punch, and staying tight. Sub-bass could be better though, and texture seems to be lacking a bit.The mids are pretty nice as well, with a slightly dry quality to them. I sometimes wish they were more present though.Treble is where things...
I've been listening to the Altone200 for the last few hours.   Quick impressions:   The bass is nice. It finds a good balance between delivering a weighty punch, and staying tight. Sub-bass could be better though, and texture seems to be lacking a bit.   The mids are pretty nice as well, with a slightly dry quality to them. I sometimes wish they were more present though.   Treble is where things start to fall apart for me. I'm hearing a few spikes here and there...
  All these questions have ben answered on the previous 10 or so pages. Except #4
 I don't think that's what he means...
 Touché lol. But no, I used to do the 100m sprints. When that was over I picked up P90X and basketball to stay fit.
  It really is funny. I'm a 6'3" former student athlete with the physique of a greek god...but my 5'2" girlfriend still kicks me around like a beachball.    Has anyone tried the Ref with the pure silver cable?
  Lol...your woman is going to skin you and roast you like a juicy hog over a hickory wood fire.
A friend asked me to shoot her bridals. This was one of my favorites.  
 I dunno...he's Austrian, so he's kind of an expert on matters of music, being that their hills are alive with the sound of such.
I found a set of rainbow finish black cable Rockets. I should have mine by Monday or Tuesday, so I'll ship off the tour set to Luis then.   Oh, and there's a set of Altone200 in the package too that I totally forgot to listen to...oops.