Posts by eke2k6

I pretty much have the entire lineup, and the FXA7 and ASG2.5 are neck and neck. The 2.5 sounds a bit less jagged up top though.
He is *no longer with us*. I realized today it's getting to 4 years
Just stopping in to pour a drink out for music_4321
I rarely use IEMs nowadays, since I hardly have time to sleep, much less critically enjoy music anymore. So regretfully I've been selling my gear. The FXA7 is in great condition, and comes with all tips and the cleaner. I'd like to keep the earplugs for when I go to concerts though.   Signature wise, the FXA7 sounds virtually identical to the ASG-2.5 and Harmony.   I'll ship worldwide at the buyer's expense, but if you live here in 'Murrica then it ships free.   PM...
I rarely use IEMs nowadays, since I hardly have time to sleep, much less critically enjoy music anymore. So regretfully I've been selling my gear. The FXA6 is in virtually brand new condition, and comes with all accessories.   I'll ship worldwide at the buyer's expense, but if you live here in 'Murrica then it ships free.   PM with questions.
I rarely use IEMs nowadays, since I hardly have time to sleep, much less critically enjoy music anymore. So regretfully I've been selling my gear. The FXA5 is in virtually brand new condition, and comes with all accessories.   I'll ship worldwide at the buyer's expense, but if you live here in 'Murrica then it ships free.   PM with questions.
  Lol, I wasn't kidding when I said I was done with the merry-go-round. I still pop in and out every now and then to check if iems/daps have made any major leaps in tech. For now it looks like we still haven't. Hope you're good bro!
 Posts like this are why you're such an asset, James. Keep up the good fight.
 Silly James...you *are* the model