or Connect

Posts by eke2k6

I'm letting go of my Billingham Hadley Pro. It's honestly the best bag I've used, but I have to recoup some funds. PM me if interested. $185 shipped CONUS        
The IE800 has some of the best vocals I've ever heard.
 I agree there are some very minute differences. But  I did get a pretty big SQ boost from the LH Geek Out though, which I was pretty surprised about. The soundstage was ridiculous. I'm still convinced that they use some sort of DSP.
Because it's a perfectly good DAP. It's no worse than the iPhone, which I find totally transparent. Plus the design and UI are flawless. A&K knocked it out of the park there. I can't rate the iPhone at 5 stars and still knock the AK320 down a peg. I'd be a hypocrite. It's not my business what others spend their funds on.
    :)
I just added my review of the AK320 to the first post 
I just finished my Ak320 review:    http://www.head-fi.org/t/805678/review-astell-and-kern-ak320-ramblings-of-a-young-old-fool
Introduction/Preamble                       There are very few things about my life that I would consider certainties. Skepticism is my natural reaction to information that is not founded in some sort of established fact. Amplifying this behavior is the last several years of post grad work that has bent my mind into doubting anything that isn't peer-reviewed and based in solid science. As a result, I'm quite reluctant to believe many things.   I'm also very...
How would you guys rank the AK320 in the A&K sound hierarchy? Including the AK240.