Posts by hmohammed43

Throwing my two pennies in there, the Bose In Ears (sorry for mentioning them) are quite good at not isolating which might help you hear yourself a bit better
*bumpety bump*
*bump*
Hey guys,   I thought my previous post might've been long winded, so I thought I'd condense it down to less choices. I'm planning on getting myself my first set of custom IEM's and I've brought it down to 4 of what I've found, although I'm quite nervous about getting them since if I get it "wrong" it might be a very expensive mistake.   My main sound is something that has a quite good soundstage, with a nice warm to slightly dark overall sound for my Hip-Hop, R&B,...
Hey guys, Not sure if anyone's a portable gamer, but they're releasing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on 3DS! They have a special edition here in the UK too:     I'm not sure how it is to get this version internationally, but it sounds like the game itself will be pretty neat, right?
Hi guys!   I'm kind-of half-new in that I posted reviews back in the day (two years ago) but ended up gone for a little bit, but now I'm back and apologising to my wallet again   :)
From having (before accidentally blowing) a set of TMA-1 headphones, I'd say that they might be quite useful for you. I found them quite good at isolating the noise on the tube (noisy subway in London just in case) and they were quite comfy. I think the only gotcha is that they don't have any volume control on them
Bump
Well in terms of Momentum vs QC25, you're looking at two quite different headphones, I mean the biggest question would be if you need the noise cancelling or not (as in, if you're travelling in noisy environments). If the answer's no, there'll be quite a few phones that'll sound as good as QC25s for less without NC
Bump