Posts by ManicMunky

ok nvm forget about the mac settings.. do you have any other solution for me and my setup? Do i need to get another DAC or cables? :)
Hi ClieOS,Thanks for the reply. How do i check that?I nvr recall installing or setting any codec or endcoding.Its just out to the TV via HDMI.Besides this what would be my next best option?Are there any other DAC that not only supports SPDIF?In other words how can i get the sound? Heeellp! Haha
BUMP!
Hey Guys,   First of all i do not know if this is the right place to post this topic. But nonetheless i'll cut to the chase.   Just bought an LG47LM6200 for my TV, MacBook Pro and PS3. I am using a SMSL SA-98 T-Amp + FiiO D3 out to a pair of Wharfedale Diamonds 10.1 I can get sounds for all except for MBP. Here is how i connect them all. Please point out where i went wrong.   Audio - LG > FiiO D3 via toslink > SA-98 via RCA cables > out to L/R...
Well Gary Ali is the man.. said earlier that you can never get his kind of Customer Service anywhere else in this world!! Kudos to that.. Speaking of Energizer Bunny, my batt just went flat about an hour ago after 3 Months!!! time to give it his 2nd charge later and i already am missing its awesomeness! haha Energizer Bunny would tremble looking at how long this thing last. Anyway its fitted with a couple of energizers! haha Those who still have not get...
Into my 3rd Month and still on the first charge! AMAZING!! use it Monday to Friday about 4-6 Hours per Day. Mobile Sound Experience have never been this good!! Let's see who hits the Lucky #10 000!! hehe
Hey All... Check out the new IEs from XEARS.. Awesome Flat Cables IEs and more new colours. More coming too!! These are some of the new top of the line by Xears.   GIANT XGF500Pro - Own one - Awesome Impactful/Thumping Bass Yet with much Clarity. Beats HIPPO VB hands down IMO. :P Ultraphile - As per Thomas this has awesome Clarity. Yet to test. Supreme Refrence XSR330Pro - Great Sound akin to GIANT XGF500Pro as per Thomas. Yet to test. Amazing A330PRo - Great...
Well they actually varies from experience but sound quality wise they are all good. Just a matter of what sound sig you are looking for. Persoanlly i think the later models are all either just as good if not better. Just bear in mind that XSR is plastic while XE is wood so there would be a difference of lushness to it. But from what i understand this XSR have the best among the lot as said by Thomas himself. So perhaps give it a go and have it reviewed here. Hoping that...
Quote:   Just CheckOut with it. Normally i do not use the Coupon. What i did is i wait for Thomas to be online via the Online Messenger on Xears website. I would then ask him to send me invoice to my paypal account. He can do that. And its much fater transcation. In minutes!! But to use the coupon code, it should be used when you are checking out and paying i guess.    
Yes they shipped everywhere for just €8 Airmail outside Germany. Do not forget to use the Code especially for those that cost more than €30. All in all it will bring the price down to €30 + €8 Airmail even for the XGF Giant which states there €109!!