or Connect

Posts by ManicMunky

I am always scared of going to Adelphi.. It is such a poisonous place!! ūüėú
I am using the Sony Hybrid tips and to my ears they fit and sounded the best.
I totally have to agree as I am one huge Atrios fan.Comparing my old worn out Atrios MG7 with the G10 I can actually hear the step up in every aspect.To my banged up ears they sounded wider, more clarity and the bass just packs a couple more punches and slams harder!Build wise is definitely a step up. I am loving my pair and its making my DN1K's bass sounds so timid now. haha
Well mine got a little stiff already near to the shells and will be sending them back to DUNU for replacement. Have already alerted them and they say the process will take about a couple of weeks to and fro and to send it in since it is still under warranty.
Kunlun agree as to what navmau said in his reply and I could not agree more. very simple and good explanation about tips. As for now I am just using the stock bi-flanged M tips which fits me nicely. Olives, well lets just say I am using the core for my Sony hybrids tips just to play around for later this weekend perhaps.  Anyways after slightly more than 24 hours burn in time I can hear that the sub bass have tighten up and it's more controlled, mids are more forward now...
 I was thinking of the same thing too but the stiff cables just splits as well for my Atrios. But like you said it.. at least I have my shiny new G10 now. Well they are still on burn-in mode. Will listen to them again when I get home. Have to agree.. those who loved Atrios would love this. Have to warn the peeps out there about the amount of bass that these beast are giving out. Some might not like it but I am loving how its banging those bass more than my Atrios!
Yeeaapp i actually read your earlier comments and just blasting them on my mac.. Its on 8 bars which is too loud for me.. Hehe
1 hour and counting.. :P
Mine just cane in the mail today... Out of the box.. That BASS.. Slurp.. But still early days.. Will burn then in before i will compare it with the atrios and perhaps DN1K.. Build wise is already a notch ahead over the Atrios.. Those cables.. Strange but nice in its own ways.. The shell looks much more proper than the Atrios IMHO.. So out of the box.. I am loving it.. Might be back after the burn ins..
Mine is in transit in LA right now. So excited and can't wait for it to reach my doorstep. FS was kind enough to give me a great deal since my faulty Atrios cannot be replaced. The bass feedback so far making me drools.. Come on USPS.. Hehe