Posts by ManicMunky

I asked..i trusted and i am now a delighted owner of DN-1000 and FiiOE11K..both recommended by Luke the Dude!! ahaha
I could not agree more. bought the DUNU solely based on reviews and recommendations from H20 and ClieOS. And LUKE THE DUDE.. you nailed it bruh!! Thanks a Zillion.. I find it FUN where I can tweak the EQ with a rockboxed DAP and kinda create a sound sig that I prefer without any issues at all. I find that via iPhone the DN1K already have plentiful of quality hard punching bass and clarity. And with the BB of the E11K(recommended BASSHEAD setup who owns iPod).. I am blown...
I have listened to Prodigy a few times and well as some psychedelic trance(try Ajja, Penta etc) with the DN1K but I am no audio guru. Based on what I listen/comparing to Atrios (So called Godfather of Bass). Track: Diesel Power & Spitfire... you know how the bass goes thump? Well with the DUNU's get ready for the ear drums to be rumbled. you will get better and quality bass. And I am solely basing it on iPod without any amping. Coming from Atrios, these DUNU's I believe...
Compared to Atrios.. those felt muddy and too warm with less clarity at the same volume.I have to crank it up a lil bit more to get a better clarity but at the expense of the ear drums though.. haha.Heck even H200 doesn't sound this good IMHO. Where's H200 bass gone to? :P hahaI have to agree with you but still honeymooning with these babies. Better all rounder? You said it my friend!  
***Sorry for the poor hurried pics. :P***   So I jumped on the DUNU's bandwagon after consulting H20 and Clieos to feed my bass need. Coming from Atrios MG7 drivers I was not sure if there are any out there that can replicate the good amount of bass that these Atrios are giving out for that kinda money.Well I bought the DN1K solely from reviews, research and high recommendations from these 2 AudioSupremos (H20 + Clieos) on top of the E11K to pair with it for the bass...
ok nvm forget about the mac settings.. do you have any other solution for me and my setup? Do i need to get another DAC or cables? :)
Hi ClieOS,Thanks for the reply. How do i check that?I nvr recall installing or setting any codec or endcoding.Its just out to the TV via HDMI.Besides this what would be my next best option?Are there any other DAC that not only supports SPDIF?In other words how can i get the sound? Heeellp! Haha
BUMP!
Hey Guys,   First of all i do not know if this is the right place to post this topic. But nonetheless i'll cut to the chase.   Just bought an LG47LM6200 for my TV, MacBook Pro and PS3. I am using a SMSL SA-98 T-Amp + FiiO D3 out to a pair of Wharfedale Diamonds 10.1 I can get sounds for all except for MBP. Here is how i connect them all. Please point out where i went wrong.   Audio - LG > FiiO D3 via toslink > SA-98 via RCA cables > out to L/R...
Well Gary Ali is the man.. said earlier that you can never get his kind of Customer Service anywhere else in this world!! Kudos to that.. Speaking of Energizer Bunny, my batt just went flat about an hour ago after 3 Months!!! time to give it his 2nd charge later and i already am missing its awesomeness! haha Energizer Bunny would tremble looking at how long this thing last. Anyway its fitted with a couple of energizers! haha Those who still have not get...