Posts by zeron

what are those? i couldnt find them on the sennheiserusa website... plus they say there best headphones is the HD 800 in the stereophile section
it did help thanx :) maybe when i get up some more money again ill try and compare the JDSLABS CMOYBB with my comming fio e11  thanx again :) p.s i suppose the thunbs up is this forums +rep button? . i know its irelevant but does this forum give much wait on "rep" at all? is it even appreciated at like say a modding site(hiveworkahop.com thehelper.com)?  
thnk you that did clarify some doubts in my mind. thanx for the detail of response and putting effort into answering my question. im new to head-fi but not new to forums and i know when to appreciate kindsness, hospitality and knowladge into one. idk if it your the community in gteneral but im impressed thanks :). since you havent listened to any hd 25 i wonder if you could do a tierd setup for amps of fiios and other brands if its not too much of a hassle p.s amps...
im guessing there wasnt an outcome to finding an addon for my senns either?  
I am new to trying to acquire great quality sound and enjoying it. I started my journey with sennheiser hd 25-1 ii headphones and order an fio e11 for an amp that hasnt come yet. i did a couple weeks of research to determine that was a good starting point for my new delve into an unknown "universe" i am no "audiophile" but love music and great quality with everything i own... guns, cars, computers, consoles and everything.. well i guess i better get on with my...
thanx for the thought. but isnt all the fios "E" series in numerical order growing in quality and functionality? like isnt e5 better than e3 like e3->e5->e7->e9->e11 of course besides the E9 being a dac and compatible with their heavier duty amplifiers... and would u suppose( since u dont have an e11) that it is/will be of quality to be good for desktop or should i save money for a seperate model for desktop and use e11 as the traveler when i get it? any recommendations...
im new too and just got my senny's in hd 25s too :). i also ordered a fio e11(for pure portable amp not a dac) but havent got those yet. i second "day's" approval of em as i am just as blown away and have only listened to them for about 3 hours now... if they get better than this i might die lol. but my questions was going to be... : with the e11 from fio will the bass be a bit more? its the only place i felt it lacked any... and would the amp maybe make it easier for me...