Posts by saer

The price on my link is now $250, 48 hours ago it was $299.   My price is still below retail.   Now, since you are obviously placing yourself in the role of "mr. price police", how about you check out everything else I am selling and comment on their pricing ?   Again, am I not allowed to dictate the pricing of MY OWN ITEMS ? Go **** on someone else's thread.
I have like new replacement wood cups for these, whoever ends up buying them 
 Is this a serious question ? Am I not allowed to dictate the pricing of items that I own ?
Contact member xsankar he works for Audeze 
How did it break exactly ? 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/709306/ic-lawton-la-7000-pristine-condition
Perhaps you can have someone fix it for you, should be cheap and easy enough.
There are a few "special edition" versions floating around out there, not sure how long they were offered though.  
Hello Head-fi,   Due to upgradities and succumbing to my urges, I now have this wonderful piece of equipment for sale.   This has honestly been the greatest piece of audio equipment I have owned so far. A fantastically well rounded product. It has driven my Denon D7000, HD650, LCD-2s, LCD-3s and LCD-Xs perfectly. Really one of the best all-in-one solutions on the market, but it also stands up on its own in regards to those looking to use it as a dac only as it is very...
Hello Head-fi,   Due to upgradities and succumbing to my urges, I now have this wonderful piece of equipment for sale.   This has honestly been the greatest piece of audio equipment I have owned so far. A fantastically well rounded product. It has driven my Denon D7000, HD650, LCD-2s, LCD-3s and LCD-Xs perfectly. Really one of the best all-in-one solutions on the market, but it also stands up on its own in regards to those looking to use it as a dac only as it is very...