or Connect

Posts by nurxhunter

Excellent condition.  I am original owner. 600 Ohm.  They look almost new, say 8/10 to be sure.  Used sparingly--but broken in by now.  Shipping for 19380 on buyer. Paypal on me.  USA only.  Thanks for looking.   PS: I have a pair of nice MAC Palladium (real palladium metal!) for sale; PM if interested.
Top flight device. You can read more detail in the Ebay ad from Moon audio (below) or the Halide Design site.  If you have a high resolution system and phones, and even if your DAC is top flight, you may find this device bumps the transparency, without any glare, in my opinion.    No issues whatsoever in any aspect; nothing to disclose.  This is a very simple, one-unit-cable solution for bridging USB and SPDIF that uses 'Wavelength's' (Gordon Rankin) asynchronous clock,...
Fixed pre-outs.  10 Ohm out. Stereophile Class A rated (2014 Recommended Components--link below).  Centrance makes pro gear and licenses their USB converter technology to OEM brand name equipment. The unit looks new. Functions flawlessly. Rating 8/10 as I am not the original buyer. Comes with original box and original power supply. Will be double boxed and shipped with USPS Priority or FedEx with tracking.   Except for small poc-marks on back of unit (I MAGNIFIED these...
Fixed pre-outs.  10 Ohm out. Stereophile Class A rated (2014 Recommended Components--link below). Class-A Stereophile-rated  DAC. See the link,  Centrance makes pro gear and licenses their USB converter technology to OEM brand name equipment. The unit looks new. Functions flawlessly. Rating 8/10 as I am not the original buyer. Comes with original box and original power supply. Will be double boxed and shipped with USPS Priority or FedEx with tracking.   Except for small...
An interesting 6SN7GT variant. Asking price is for each tube, including adapter. The pair would be discounted substantially if one buys both. I bought them NOS for a Hong Kong highly reliable dealer 8-10 years ago for my SinglePower amps--but--discovered after that the draw more current than a 6SN7.  I used them a few hours, and they did in fact sound fabulous.  You can see from the label on the glass not being brown that these were little used.  Almost-NOS.     They are...
NOTE: CONUSA only, not interested in trades. It was interesting to read the inner fidelity high tech review on how these are constructed. The Sumptuous and Sonorous Bowers & Wilkins P7. They still have that new car smell. High quality leather. They function flawlessly. My 2015 travel budget was cut, and thus.   Comes with OEM accessories: case, iphone cable, regular cable, plug adapter. I do not have the original box or manual.  Shipping from 19380 and PP fee for $15...
Sennheiser HD600 for sale.  The earpads are a bit worn but sill in good shape.  Other than this, it is in great condition. I have owned these for some time (second owner), but did not listen much, preferring the HD650.  They sat on a cushion in my study for most of the time. Please see the pics.  If I did not also own the HD650, I would simply hold onto these forever;  I kept them as a backup, and to do AXB comparisons of amps--but I do not flip amps anymore.   The HD600...
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-600 in good condition (8/10). I cannot see any major flaws, except the ear cushions are not new looking. Please see the pictures. Includes standard cable (OEM) and also a Cardas Upgrade ($200 retail). I can sell separately for $75. The Cardas cable is in good--but used--condition, works perfectly, but is an earlier blue-covered version. I once bought the newer grey version direct from Cardas, and I assure you, they sounded absolutely...
CONUSA Sales only. Not interested in trades.  Thanks all.   Headphones are in excellent condition. Included are both the pleather and velour pads (velour pads now installed). Newer iteration of the drivers, as you can see from the pics. Comes with travel bag and original cable.   They are in great condition--I cannot see any flaws.  Saying 8/10 as I am not original owner.  I'll cover Paypal; you cover shipping from 19380.  Thanks.
Just a test