or Connect

Posts by nurxhunter

I have original AC adapter,and I think I can hunt down the OB and Manual, though I have a PDF of the manual.   I liked this unit a lot.  It can be 12V battery driven!  There are posts on what to use to accomplish this.  Nice number of digital inputs--but no USB.  If you have a Optical or RCA-Coax adept source, you are set.  If you are going out of computer-USB, you'll need a USB/SPDIF converter.   The rave reviews for this were once so good, that folks...
THE HEADPHONES ARE SOLD.  If anyone wants the Cardas Cable, please PM me.  $75 shipped.  Thank you.   In good condition--EXCEPT--it has the common chipped finish at edge of the headband.  Otherwise, in 8/10  shape.     To compensate, it will come with BRAND NEW NEVER USED OEM EARPADS AND HEADBAND CUSHION BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM SENNHEISER.  Honestly, I could not see selling them with the well-worn cushions.  Besides, new cushions do have slight impact for optimal...
I have a matched pair of Philips Holland Pinched Waist E88CC long-bottle tubes for sale.  They are NOS (as far as I can tell), test like NOS, sound like NOS (which have a certain 'tight' sound signature) and nicely matched electronically. Until I tried these, in particular, I could not hear the difference between 320KPS and FLAC.  With them in place, the difference is much more obvious, to me, 10/10 times (was ~5/5 before).    I have a few pairs of these, so one pair can...
Will consider international sales--but PM me first. No interest in trades,   Excellent condition.  Extremely good value for a true Class-A design from an innovative shop. With 2 of them, you'll have true dual mono balanced setup capable of 8W/ch.  As a single stereo unit puts out  2W/ cha.  I think this unit is hard to beat for this price.   This looks nice (8/10+) with SS front and black body; I can't see flaws.  No issues whatsoever, functions flawlessly.  Shipping...
Thanks for the honest plug.  I thought them swell with HD650, particularly.  Will be selling those phones soon.  I am open to offers.  Thanks!
Manufacturer went out of business (was a small operation in Long Island, NY) when price of precious metals and commodities skyrocketed at the dawn of the Great Recession..   These are in nice condition and sound great. I found them particularly well suited with my HD-650/600 and tube amps.  Great detail with midrange warmth, which is a hard combo to get in a cable at this price.   Price includes CON-USA shipping and fees. Thanks for looking.   PS: I am traveling a...
WHITE.  Green cables (2 lengths). They look like new, I can see no flaws, so let's say 8/10 to be sure.  Comes in retail box, two cords and so forth like you would buy on Amazon (as per link).  Trust my feedback you will get what you are expecting--but I'll send pics before we close.  My feedback suggests there will be no surprises.   These sound excellent, but I prefer my HD700, generally.  Before I got theHD700 (3X the price asked here), I have been a huge fan of the...
If you have one you want to sell or trade (see my listings--I also have A LOT of nice tubes), please contact me.  Thanks.   Other things I have not yet listed are:  Sennheiser HD650 phones, AKG Q701 phones, Luminous Audio ICs and Speaker Cables (Synchestra Signatures), and so forth.  Thanks.
Excellent condition.  I am original owner. 600 Ohm.  They look almost new, say 8/10 to be sure.  Used sparingly--but broken in by now.  Shipping for 19380 on buyer. Paypal on me.  USA only.  Thanks for looking.   PS: I have a pair of nice MAC Palladium (real palladium metal!) for sale; PM if interested.
Top flight device-see links. Bumps transparency, with no digital glare that I have heard in other such devices, in my opinion.    Works perfectly; not issues. Very cool and excellent device.   This is a very simple, one-unit-cable solution for bridging USB and SPDIF that uses 'Wavelength's' (Gordon Rankin) asynchronous clock, proprietary  approach that has transformed the USB-DAC field, because it sound fabulous. I used this for my top-of-line EAD pre-pro, which I am...