or Connect

Posts by Theoman

Here I have a pair of  Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones. Used only once and used only one set of cones. Two weeks old. still under warranty.  3 percent for pay pal Email for shipping   Lowered Price To 225
what should it be set at? mine goes from 44100-384000 as of last night my Oppo HA-1 has been fizzling out the goes off. still lights up.   shuts off one hour for the grados with 1/4 plug and for the HD-800's w/4-pin it lasts 15-20 mins   
wheres a good place listen to them 1000 and 500 in houston
For sale the 2014 Grado GS1000i headphones. I had these professionally modified with 4-Pin Balanced  XLR connectors for greatly improved sound quality, and I had the ear cushion fitted with much more comfortable ear cushions, They are less than a year old. I purchased from an authorized .  Modification was done by the shop.  headphones purchased just before xmas time. shipping should be 20     Sold  
I'm going back and forth from the 500's with newer divers and the 1000's. the 500's should a little better on this Oppo w/4-pin balanced. the track "Yes" Shoot high aim low 906 kpbs. more highs and mids with the 500's more bass with 1000's.
So should I have gone to the PS1000's. what are people impressions between the PS and GS?
I have a pair off PS500's and a Pair of GS1000's. My 1000's were going to replace the 500's but I keep going back the the 500's. I did notice that the 500's have the new drivers. has anyone gone back when upgrading?
Anyone figure out the grado adapters?
Where did you get the XLR from?