Posts by Theoman

sold
please close thread
please close thread
please close thread
sold It comes with Viablue SC-2 Y-splitter, of German MDPC-X sheathing & Double Helix 1/4" termination. 90% new (No Damages at all), very flexible and light. Free shipping by HeadphoneLounge. PayPal only thanks   also my buying feedback shows negative but says positive (don't get it}     I have 7 pairs life   If not sold buy sunday it will be 175 on fleabay
Dennis Track Record;   Mine is he is a rip off but judge for you self on the others   Sep 7, 2012 From Buyer: funky77 After the payment was that the headphones with a crack. When refunding the money through Paypal, I lost $26 :-( Item: Denon D7000   From Buyer: Drake22 Avoid. He has contacted me on my WTB thread wanting to sell his K702 with two cables for $425, which I paid for but have never received. Seller has failed to provide me proof of...
ill take them
looking for upgraded cable
Here's what I'm trying to connect. Burson 160 headphone amp, PS Audio Digital Link III and Imac. What I'm confused about is do I use the USB or get a optical adapter? what is better for sound?