Posts by Rayy

One more thing.   ClieOS mentionned Sunrise IEMs (Xcite and Xscape models) as strongly built with a very good sound quality. Does anyone had a chance to test them ? Deal with their customer service ? I'm trying to have as many input as I can. :)
Sorry for the unappropriate term. In fact the right phone block is seperated in two. So i have the part with the filter and the other one where the cables are tied. To sum up, I can see the inside of the phone but it does not seem like there is a crack or something. It's more like the block was made of 2 parts sticked together which have been seperated. (I hope it's clearer, in french it would have been easier lol.       Build quality is not equal in this category. I had...
Thanks for tis suggestion ! One thing I forgot (and this is a very important information :P) I don't expect to spend more than 150$ (under 100$ would be nice)
Hi guys,   I bought a pair of RE-Zero. The IEM is great, really good with my J3. However, and even if I was a bit careful, one side is "unsticked". I will send it back to Zococity for them to repair it but I'm a but angry about that situation. This is tipically the kind of situation I wanted to avoid. I would like to know which IEMs are strongly build so I won't be sibject to such a disgrace :P I would like to stick with a sound quality at close as possible to...
Thank you :)   The fact is I like neutral/analytical sound so EQ are fun for some hip-hop/dancehall/house songs, but I globally prefer neutral, that's why I don't use presets a  lot. But I must admit they are realy well set and add a lot of musical fun to the listening experience (IMHO). And I'm glad to know I'll be able to have some basshead presets (among others) if I want to :P
I bought a J3 with my Hifiman Re0 and I also bought a AKG DJ518.   I'm happy with it.The sound with the flat EQ is clean maybe a little less crisper than the Clip+, but more powerful so It's nice. I tried the EQ presets which are funny, but I don' t use them a lot. I've found an old Ipod Nano 1st generation rockboxed and it sounds nice too, with good headphones it shows its true value. I'm really glad. I think I'll enjoy those for a while and then upgrade to...
Hi.   I've received my J3 few days ago and  I had a iPhone 3GS. They both sound good, except J3 has a more powerful and clean output. So speaking on a FLAT EQ perspective, J3 is a bit better than 3GS. Then, if you like coloured sound and love to use EQ, then J3 is clearly more efficient than the 3GS. BBE will be really interesting. I don't use them a lot because I prefer neutral sound, but I may enjoy it for some hp hp or house songs and it's pretty good. You...
The problem mentioned in the previous page is this one : http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44499 http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62192   and you may find several topics on this problem. I've experienced it with my Clip+. As I see it, it's not an issue which affects a large percentage of the devices (hopefully). But it's really annoying. That's why I think I'll take Cowon which provides devices with strong build...
The product sounds fantastic ! The 2 issues I see are the price which is out of my budget and the lack of FLAC decoder. my CDs are ripped in FLAC so I don't want to encode them in another type. However, I'll keep in mind those kind of product for further purchases. Thanks for the input :)
Im' glad to learn things about music. I love music and I listen to it several hours a day. By coming on this forum I decided to buy a Clip+ and a E1 just to slowly enter in the game and try to feel what you guys talk about. And little by little, my old beliefs are destroyed little by little and I like it. I really look to improve my music listening experience by coming here and I feel it will be interesting. :)   Thank you again for your answers.