Posts by deepanshu830

hi ,   I need an IEM Which has most enjoyable , engaging and warm sound. Please help me , I don't want it to be technically perfect. My requirement is it should be more enjoyable sound , i should close my eyes and enjoy music. I am willing to spend 40$.   The one i have shortlisted are :-   1. Xiaomi piston   2. Sony MH1C   3. DUNU Trident   From what i know three of them has warm and engaging sound. Of them i have heard Xiaomi piston and found them very good...
what about k701/702 ?
please help me out choosing one with best attack and speed.
anybody could do the comparison for me ? do they have same amount of details in music ?
i want any one of them.
How is the sound quality of this headphone ?  does this competes with other high end phones like k701 ? Does soundstage gives a sense of immense air presence ?
Are all of issues fixed by fischer audio like sounding muffled up because of capacitor issue ? Please tell i am just about to order them.
whats the price ?
how does they compare to sr60 ?
i don't like warm sounding phones , HJE335 is warm sounding according to your quote , do have experience with FXD80 , successor to FX40.FXD80 also uses carbon nanotube technology , it is priced at 139$ which marks it in high end IEM range ,i am very curious to know how it performs and compete with sub 150$ IEM's in the maket.