Posts by deepanshu830

what about k701/702 ?
please help me out choosing one with best attack and speed.
anybody could do the comparison for me ? do they have same amount of details in music ?
i want any one of them.
How is the sound quality of this headphone ?  does this competes with other high end phones like k701 ? Does soundstage gives a sense of immense air presence ?
Are all of issues fixed by fischer audio like sounding muffled up because of capacitor issue ? Please tell i am just about to order them.
whats the price ?
how does they compare to sr60 ?
i don't like warm sounding phones , HJE335 is warm sounding according to your quote , do have experience with FXD80 , successor to FX40.FXD80 also uses carbon nanotube technology , it is priced at 139$ which marks it in high end IEM range ,i am very curious to know how it performs and compete with sub 150$ IEM's in the maket.
JVC's carbon nanotube technology is new breakthrough in audio industry i want to know how it competes with previous beasts in terms of detailing and neutral sound. Folks get me a precise comparison between both of them. Take into consideration re0, er4p , ck10 and all other iem which are known for their micro detailing.