Posts by Omark12

I really wanna recable the ckm50s with an iBud cable (they have mic, remote, and volume control). Does anyone know how to open them?
not on eBay    
Where can I find E30s for $28 or less?  
The E30s are probably better, they cost more though.    
Saying the D2000s are boring is like saying sugar isn't sweet    
Someone explain something. I was listening to my CKM50s then put on my Denon D2000, and I felt like something was missing from the Denons, I think its the mid-bass hump, can someone confirm? And can anyone do a SQ comparison between CKM-50 and D2000, regardless of soundstage. I'm confused.
LOL those are my genres right there, D2000 is perfect for those. I think OP is mistaken or has a source problem. My suggestion is to let them burn in, get a DAC/amp like a FiiO E10, and lossless FLAC/ALAC files for music. I think its a source problem because the D2000 has GREAT amounts of sub-bass. But if you really dont like them and want bass I suggest downgrading to HFI-580   Edit: I see OP already has an E10
Can someone compare the CKM77 to the SoundMagic E30s?
The Xonar DG can drive the Denon D2000 fine. My iPod can even do it
open back headphones leak a lot and tend to have larger soundstage (except Grados). Closed back headphones don't leak as much and have smaller soundstages. But rgeyre are a lot of closed headphones with really good soundstages like denons and ultrasones.