Posts by fleasbaby

Hi All,   I appreciate that I am jumping the gun here, but I figured I woukld throw this out there and see what responses I get. If anyone has a Pono on pre-order, and would like to trade it, please let me know. I have a few items I would exchange for it, plus cash if necessary.   Thanks.
...rocking a little Miles today...  
 ...wasn't me that left the note in the box, but that's an enlightening list. Makes me think I should grab some masks...
 ...I thought about it, but JoeDoe sold me some SR325is cups, so I passed... My drill-press arrived yesterday. Now I am just waiting on some wood, and my hole saws...I figure its time to put a little blood into a build :).
YAY! Got PM'd!
...which Little Bear amp are you using? Have heard mixed reviews about sound and quality...
 I was talking to another head-fier, and remembered my first "Head-Fi" rig...an iPod Classic and a pair of Grado SR60i...nothing will beat the joy I got the first time I put those cans on my head and heard what a decent pair of cans could do to my favorite music. Few and far between have been the experiences since then that match that moment.
 For relief at the cups, use a small cable-tie cinched tight around the cable inside the cup. Protects your soldering from being yanked and pulled at whenever the cable moves. Its what Grado does inside all of their cans :)
 That sucks...I haven't been PM'd yet...
If this were a problem, Fostex would have hung Mr Speakers out to dry ages ago...I don't personally think you need worry... Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape or form a lawyer. I love a good mod though. I like those closed cans of yours.