or Connect

Posts by fleasbaby

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on those cups. Was loathe to ship them out when they were done
So my Mojitos came in a couple of days ago. I've been spending a little time with them here and there, and I have to say I am am really impressed. Sound is clean and spacious. I can see how some would call them ultra-neutral, etc, etc...but coming from my preferences (I am a Grado person if that means anything), I don't find them cold, or restricted to Classical listening only. They deliver bass when its called for, in accurate measure, no more, no less, than is demanded...
No contest. You'll never want to use your PK3 after hearing them.
 Sorry, didn't mean to make light of your suffering. It could happen to anyone. Sorry you have to endure though...
 LOL Good to hear...did you check this out btw? http://www.head-fi.org/t/793136/grado-modders-go-ypsilon-elleven-acoustica-drivers-and-builds-thread/255#post_12666254 Note the way the baffle pushes the driver closer to the ear....
 LOL
 Jim NiceHCK...really nice seller. Chatted to him a little via the AliExpress messaging system before I bought.
 That's it for sure. I've never had the balls to try that though. Not sure why...
Mine shipped out yesterday apparently...
 Use a hair dryer to heat them before pushing/pulling/stretching them into your desired shape. Works well...I have used this method to push over-stretched L-Cush back into shape.