Posts by fleasbaby

...never seen mdf cups before...would be worth an experiment though I am sure...
...I preferred the L-Cush to the S-Cush...never tried the G-Cush...
 Thanks Joe...just updated the tour unit, going to ping the next in line for his shipping address today.
Fun ...
End game is good ...what are the ones on the left btw?
Ooooh...I have heard of folks angling the driver seat in the cup...never angled pads though...it's a nightmare trying cut foam neatly. Dying to see how it goes for you...
Thank you kindly sir
...and (yes, was a busy boy today) made this as a prototype. A thin walled Mahogany sleeve to slip over a wooden sleeve. Something I want to develop further. I know Larry at Headphile does something similar with his woody jobs on Grados... It's still just the rough shape...needs to be mounted in my little jig and get shaped and sanded. Probably going to need a treatment of some sort.
...also finished another pair of Korina/White Limba inner sleeves. No curve on the lip this time...just a nice straight edge...    
 Nothing...the goal is to race to the bottom of your wallet. I believe 1000 posts is somewhere around the 3/4 mark? Well, it was near the finish of the race for me ...