Posts by NamelessPFG

The game's still in development, but I feel safe saying that these already warrant being posted in here:       https://soundcloud.com/myroneofficial/drift-stage-main-theme   '80s to the max...and I love it.
 Duly noted. Dragon's Crown aside, I'm kinda feeling in a Battlefield mood right now, but I really don't want to go pub-diving like I used to without any friends on voice chat backing me up. I'm thinking of giving BF3 PC multiplayer a chance for once, but it sounds like everyone's already moved to BF4. Also, there's PAYDAY 2 if anyone's got that.  It's about time a console had a feature like this! Too bad it probably won't apply to the PS3 as well, since I don't intend on...
 Also got it thanks to PS+, and I'm wondering if you'd be up for some co-op in the near future, since the game supports it and all! Admitted, I haven't touched it much and would have a beginner character more or less, but that's mainly because I tend to abstain from playing games with co-op if I don't have friends around to join in. Just doesn't feel right to me, you know?
 I can get some surprisingly good positioning out of my Beyerdynamic MMX 300, basically a DT770 Premium 32-ohm with a nice mic built-in and an insane price premium compared to buying a DT770 and separate mic, unless you get a good used deal on it. Assuming that most of the DT770 variants sound similar, I'd say they'd be capable of doing the job, but there's a whole lot of talk about bass-light and bass-heavy versions, not to mention all the different impedances and Pro vs....
 It works. I've confirmed it myself. Just make sure "Play Stereo Mix using Digital Output" is checked and your "Speakers"/analog output is set as the default audio device in Windows. The former's PCI-Express, the latter's old-fashioned PCI. Naturally, I think you'll want the PCI-Express Titanium model, seeing as legacy PCI slots are getting phased out on modern motherboards.
 Funny you say that, because I thought Battlefield trying to somewhat copy CoD in scope as of the last several games was making Battlefield worse. They're two different styles of gameplay; each should stay where they belong instead of trying to make a bid for the other game's playerbase to the extent that they forget their original roots. Then again, maybe the competition is a good thing, considering the great Quake III Arena vs. Unreal Tournament rivalry of the last...
It works just like Dolby Headphone and THX/SBX do in software-mixed games, just with its own sound colorations.I'll probably throw it in whenever I decide how to rearchitect and rewrite the guide to minimize repeat questions like that. It was initially written as more of an information and misconception list than a how-to guide.That said, I've tried THX TSP Surround on my X-Fi Titanium HD (Entertainment Mode) and the Recon3D USB. I was not impressed. SBX doesn't sound any...
And I already thought I felt inadequate with my lone Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4 GB while everyone's packing a 780 or better, usually in SLI and watercooled and everything...   I did have a taste of two of those 760s in SLI for a short while, which had most benchmarks beating a single Titan.   All that does is make me want two 780 Ti or Titan Black cards in SLI to double up on THAT level of performance and ensure that the likes of maxed-out ACIV and Star Citizen will...
Gonna have to snag that one-week trial while it lasts! The good thing about Origin game time is that as long as you get it tied to your acvount and start downloading, you don't actually have to start the trial period until you're ready. Still got my 48 hours of Titanfall, at any rate.FPS-wise, it's mainly TOXIKK and UT4 that I'm looking forward to at the moment. The golden age of FPSs might just be coming back...
Too bad that brief experience with the beta will probably be all I play of Destiny. Promising game, just there's no PC version, no USB KB+M or PS Move support on PS3, let alone PS4, and I CANNOT stand aiming with gamepad twiddlysticks. There are many genres I like playing with gamepads, but FPS/TPSs are not at all on that list. As for Battlefield, I just hope the GameSpy server shutdown hasn't killed the community for all the good old games. VPN is still an option, but I...