Posts by visanj

That sounds great. Can you tell me the output impedance of OPO?
 I hope you are mentioning Joker's Multi-IEM comparison thread. Yes I saw that but I could not find a single IEM matching to my taste. Thats the problemSome IEMs are analytical, some are bright, some are warm and smooth but I am not sure which will give analog, natural, organic sound just like coming from tube As far as I infer from different threads, Sennheiser HD650 has this kind of signature. Thats what I infer but not sure. Other portable headphone is Aedle VK1 (as...
 Thanks for your suggestions. Even I thought of buying SE215 but I'm wondering it will give natural organic sound which I am expecting
After trying couple of IEMs I am not satisfied completely with any of IEMs due to my signature preference   Basically I'm looking for IEM which has WARM, NATURAL, MUSICAL and ANALOG signature. I hope I have described my signature preference correctly. Also it will be better if IEM is bit forgiving (Middle of forgiving and resolving)    My budget is upto $300. I can extend bit more provided if there is any significant difference in sound quality    I tried the...
GSMARENA has posted their audio measurements for OPO...   Test Frequency response Noise level Dynamic range THD IMD + Noise Stereo crosstalk OnePlus One +0.02, -0.07 -94.1 93.8 0.0064 0.011 -94.3 Oppo Find 7 (headphones) +0.77, -0.05 -91.4 89.7 0.019 0.485 -53.7         Any real world subjective reviews?
 May I know which one you are referring to? Idol x+?
 I'm basically looking to replace my Nexus 4 as I'm not that happy with sound quality The problem is I'm mostly listening to average quality files (itunes stores music, mp3 etc). So I'm afraid that 5s would reveal those flaws. I was hoping that 4s will be little more forgiving
 Thanks for your input. I'm actually considering a new smartphone but since 4s has the best sound quality (Warm signature which is important to me) I thought of buying 4s but only 8gb capacity If Ipod Touch 5g sounds similar to 4s (same warm signature) then I will go with Tough 5g and use my current phone Also if Iphone 5c has similar signature then I will go for this (but 5s has bright signature)
 Thats a valuable input. Also can you please provide your subjective opinion regarding sound signature? Many are descripting 5s as analytical, cold and 4s as warm sounding. Also 5s's highs seems to be brighter than 4s
I'm able to see some good and some not so good reviews on this phone but not sure which is better exynos version or qualcomm version?   Can anyone let me know how exynos version sounds? is it warm and full sounding as Galaxy s3?