Posts by LFF

Funny...I see a difference.
Yes, you are.  Thank you ToddTheMetalGod! I appreciate the compliment. I'm quite proud of the way these are turning out. Lots of love and dedication go a long way.  My favorite are the Solemn Blue, Driftwood and Hemo sets as the pictures really don't do them justice. They are extremely hard and time consuming to do right but when done they really make me smile. My family is in love with Suji and Hemo finishes, so much so, I might be redoing some of their furniture when I...
Hey guys!   Just wanted to update you all as a whole rather than send out individual emails...   Work is progressing well...extremely well.    The majority of those of you who paid, should be receiving your Enigmas in about two weeks, maybe less. Those of you inquiring about the special finishes and time, well, those are in stock and ready to go.   Thank you all for your patience.  
 The problem seems to be with the sliders not holding their position after they are taken off. I never found this to be a problem personally since I almost always re-adjust my headphone before, during, and after use - ever since day 1 of this hobby. That said, I know a few of you guys don't like it. I aim to please so I'm working on a few things that might solve that problem for you all.  If and when I find a good solution, I'll let you know. As for the finishes...the Suji...
Wow...   These CIEM designs are some of the coolest and most innovative designs I have seen yet! Very cool!!
Only on that shot though... The actual headphone is blood free. 
Yeah...and they were expensive for a reason.  I'm often inspired by nature and music and the old piano black finish is something I would like to offer but it's extremely work intensive. My grandfather hated and adored that finish. He knew how to get it done the old school way too.
You guys crack me up!    I'm still sick so I have refrained from going out, so shipments of finished orders has been slightly delayed.   That said, I have been inside working. During these past two weeks, I have managed to start work on orders and got a lot done during these past few days, including some new, limited finishes. Also got a brand new cut! My hands suffer for this art.    Stay tuned.
 LOL... Might have to declare blueberries though...
I believe it is. I think you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. There will be NO LFF DNA BLOOD EDITION....not unless someone wants to sign a few dozen legal waivers and pay me a boatload of money.