Posts by zyth3x

Red Wine Audio (RWA) Isabellina HPA LFP-V Fully Upgraded   Up for sale is my beloved Isabellina which unfortunately doesn't get any use now that I've moved to CIEMs. Purchased in late September 2011 and has the following upgrades;   - ProDAC  - Balanced headphone stage - 12Vdc Output jack   Well taken care of and in perfect condition, comes with all the accessories (external battery, remote, stock JJ tube, manual) and original packaging/box. Also comes with a...
Heir Audio 3.Ai (http://www.heiraudio.com/article_177.html)   Basically new, used lightly for a few weeks, all accessories present and taken good care of. Selling because I upgraded to the 8.A's.   SOLD including free postage to anywhere in Australia. Paypal/bank transfer only.   Feel free to ask me anything.   Thanks.
  Oh come on... I just placed an order for the 8.A's a few days ago.   Bah.
Norse Audio Norn 8 ft. 4-wire Litz UP-OCC 4-pin XLR LCD-2 Cable Caribbean Rosewood splitter (Engraved)   I had been meaning to sell this cable but completely forgot about it. It was used for only a few days back in January and is in perfect condition and comes with all of the original packaging.   Asking for $140 AUD which includes postage Australia-wide. Payment through Paypal or local pickup/cash (Melbourne, Narre Warren.)   Thanks.
Meier Corda Concerto in near perfect condition, selling due to a recent upgrade.   This amp sold for $850 new on headphonic but isn't available anymore.   I'm asking $500 AUD + postage.   Comes with power cord and booklet.   Feel free to PM me with any questions.   Note: I also have a StageDAC in the source FS section if you were interested in both as a combo.
Meier Corda StageDAC in near perfect condition, selling due to a recent upgrade.   I'm asking $450 AUD + postage.   Comes with power cord and booklet.   Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Any word yet on whether the LCD-3 pads will be available to buy separately?
Good condition, used for roughly 3 months.   Options: - Oyaide P285T 1/4" - Caribbean Rosewood - Adjustable Breakout - 8 ft. - 4 conductor   I would prefer to keep postage in Australia but if you're willing to pay the shipping and take the risk I can send it worldwide.   Feel free to ask me anything by PM.      
Sounded to me as though he was talking about how loud you can take the Rev.1's without your ears bleeding from the highs, not how easy they are to drive.  
Ah, my bad.