Posts by RingingEars

Anyone have future build plans when Star Citizen launches...... How many of you have pledged already to game and reserved you ship(s) and hanger?
Yep. That's about the only thing you hear on mine is the storage HDD when it gets accessed. My main is an SSD so no noise there. You can hear a slight hum from the pump, but you have to have your ear right on the case to hear it.
Thank you sir :) That's what's nice about water cooling. My PC is damn near dead silent :)
Thank you sir. Here it is finished:        
Redid the loop with copper pipes... I need to polish them up...          
Sorry to hear this OP. Keep your chin up. Don't let it get you down. Things could be worse. As you can tell by my HF name I have tinnitus, but mine was/is not caused by loud noises. I have autonomic neuropathy which causes a lot more problems than just tinnitus, but the tinnitus is one of the more annoying symtoms I have for sure... Mine will never go away, but I have learned to deal with it and you will too. Just focus on the positive things in your life and all...
^^Looks like now you're 8. We are 5...
Yes. This. for team 32...
  OOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This is true. I have 4 desktops, 1 HTPC, and a laptop(cheap lenovo). I only "need" one, but it's a hobby. Just like audio gear. My WCed comp is more of a "schiits and giggles" rig...
Very true... The SM8 would be a little more humble I'm haveing a love/hate relationship with my mountain mods Pinnacle. It has plenty of room, but no real pazazz. No cable management to speak of so you have to get creative, but that only goes so far... Haven't really made up my mind if my next computer part purchase will be a new case or a 2nd pump. I don't "need" either so it's making for a hard choice...