Posts by RingingEars

Listening now. man Overgrown has some really good low end 
Oh man that looks nice  I can't wait to get my Pulse/LPS 
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Serenade No. 13 in G Major, K. 525, "Eine kleine Nachtmusik": I. Allegro
Awesome. It's nice to see these guys are willing to give their followers an inside view into what they do...
Thanks for posting this Sorrodje. I'll have to give it a listen tonight.I was listening to some Eva Cassidy on spotify last night and was in awe. Her voice touches right into your marrow. It will bring you to tears :)
Kinda what I was wondering. Not that I'm in a hurry. I'm at the back of the line so..., but  I would like to hear some impressions :)
Agreed.I had a Parasound and then a Teac UD-501 recently. Both sounded incredible with the HD800 through a Decware CSP3. Excellent controlled, tight lows, clear highs, very detailed, good separation. Unfortunately both had issues(read defects) and had to be returned.Point is I am using a Fubar II Mk2 at the moment until my Geek pulse comes in. The Fubar is a good, inexpensive dac that has served me well for a few years, but the HD800 shows it's flaws with extreme...
Eva Cassidy – Fields Of Gold
Yeah. I was thinking of getting a Schiit short stack myself. I would like to get the modi, vali, loki, and wyrd to tide me over until my Geek Pulse/LPS comes...
Nice!!! Does the Fiio power the 400i pretty well? I have an iBasso d-zero hooked to my rockboxed classic. I was going to use the 400i for my around the house, portable rig.