Posts by RingingEars

I just pre-ordered my copy Monday. Been playing the combat demo the last couple days. Though limited it's a lot of fun. Looking forward to next Tuesday when the game launches. I've got my Hotas and pedals at the ready :)
So I guess no one is winning a pair of IEMs 
Thanks longbow. I couldn't find the info in the manual. So there must be a soft-start circuit in the Decware...
I'm loving this amplifier with the HD800. Seems like it's a match made in heaven. I need a good dac to give you guys a proper review of it though. I had a Teac UD-501 and it sounded incredible. The synergy between the CSP3, Teac, and HD800 was amazing. Unfortunately the Teac had an issue so I sent it back and bought in on the Geek Pulse deal so I'll be waiting on that...   Can you guys tell me the proper "headphone plugging in" procedure? Do you start the amp, let it...
  Um yeah...   
Registered and tried to post but it says I'm on a probationary term of 120 hrs...
Bringing back this thread. Has anyone tried the Lampizator knock off from ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/24bit-192KHz-TUBE-DAC-DIY-KIT-Lampucera1-0-Lampizator-CS8416-CS4397-/251727912750?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item3a9c271f2e
Wow. Beautiful rig Olaf. 
I need to try a vintage amp with my HD800 someday. I was looking at a Sansui AU-717 before I decided to get the CSP3.