Posts by kashtwa

I haven't heard DT 770 pro but from what i've read they match up bout equal to the M50. As you know the M50 are semi-portable and can be collapsed etc.   I own M50 with the coiled cable and im very happy with them although it took me some time to get use to the pleader cushions but they are very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
I'm in as well :)
I've built a Banzai v2 on my own and it works but it's the only thing i've done in a DIY..
I am watching the World Series Of Poker on my computer and the commentators are wearing some headphones and i can't see which it is although it looks very much like they are using Sennheiser with a mic attached to it during the play by play commentary.. Any thoughts which they are?
Compared with my Desktop, SB X-Fi Titanium HD -> Fiio E9 -> Sennheiser HD 598 and i don't hear much differences in it at all. It's not my kind of music that i listen to but the differences to me are very subtle and i have hard to spot them. http://www.mediafire.com/?nrcpq0n3l7rno6w (Flac) http://www.mediafire.com/?7we9rfabmd9ieza (128kb MP3)
I did a sound test in the creative launcher and it turned out that my left came out of my right can and vice versa so i swapped the connectors on my soundcard an that made the disturbance less. That being said, if i crank the volume up while not listening i start to hear a hissing noise into my headphones and i want to believe i could hear this noise while listening to a song in the more quiet parts even if the volume is loud..   Also i have noticed that if i minize...
Oh i see... well then at least i got it right..  It's a little bit annoying that there is a hiss when i increase the volume i wonder if my cables are the bottleneck..
I just got my Fiio E9 Amplifier in the mail after waiting a few weeks.   In my computer i have a X-Fi Titanium HD Soundcard that i wish to use with my F9 but i can't seem to get it to work with the USB cable that came with it the E9.   I am using the Line Out (Left and Right) on my soundcard then using a 3.5mm to the Line In to my E9 Amp however this cable came with my soundcard and now with the E9. Should i even need to use this kind of cable while i have te USB...
Have you gone to a doctor checking your ears out? might be worth doing since i've read those are some really nice IEMs...
Looks really nice.. love the build!