Posts by Hifianddrumming

That was actually moving :')  
Don't go for Astro, that's gaming ! :)    The main difference is in the circuitry. Now don't quiz me on this, because I'm no amplification circuitry whiz. Basically, the amp circuit is "powered" through vacuum tubes. It's basically just a different method of powering the whole amplification process. It can lead to types of good distortion, (distortion that sounds good) and lot's of people love tubes for their warmth and ability to bring out the mids.    I hope someone...
 I won this :D Thank you Phiaton. I'm really enjoying these :)
Double post.
the Panasonic RP-HTX7 are constantly recommended ^^    I've never heard them but I assume for 30 dollars, and with all the recommendations they must be a steal. Either that or they're a MASSIVELY overhyped FOTM, which I doubt.
 With two kids, Gwarmi's right, you'll probably need some closed back cans. I actually can't think of any off the top of my head, maybe some higher end Sonys, or some Ultrasones up in that range?
 I hope the Devil wears these. I like Phiaton, and if Prada marked these up 440 dollars, they deserve to dine with the devil for a night
 I have spoken to people outside that range. Not as many, but remember the Demographic I'm appealing to IS the middle/high school kids who listen to Dubstep.
 Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead
 Map of your Head - Muse