Posts by Hifianddrumming

How would the Audezes match up to the HE-6? I've only heard one pair of planar magnetic headphones before, but I might get a pair later on...
Disregard last statement, as a desktop amp I'm getting a Schiit lyr and running it through a dac from my computer :)
Thanks so much :)    I'm going too have to save up for a little bit but at least this won't blow a hole in my wallet.    I'm probably going to come across as REALLY ignorant here but can you please explain the terminology HO and LO? I've actually never heard those terms used before. Sorry :|    Also, another question to anyone else: First of all, would you get the Grado SR325i's, sennheiser HD595, or ultrasone pro 750 ? Amazon has a great deal on the HD595's,...
Hello friends :)    I just got my first pair of truly high quality headphones (or earphones rather), the Monster Turbine Pro Copper. I'm amazed at the differences and nuances that I can hear since I switched from my much lower end sennheiser HD280, which I bought simply because I needed a pair of headphones that weren't horrible and I had limited money.    As you can tell, I'm pretty young, and obviously I'm not able to just go out and blow 500$ , but I would...