Posts by Hifianddrumming

400 dollars for some metal and leather studios. And, you've got noise cancellation thrown in there. Seems like a good idea for a 450 dollar headphone :P
 From what I understand, the LCD-2s have a better bass and tamer treble response compared to other flagships.
 Ummmm, how about the Beats by Dre, I meean, they're active noise cancelling right? :p    All joking aside, I'm probably probably going to have to say DT-770s here. It feels like your ears are resting against pillows, the isolation is great, and the sound is great :) (obviously all that is subjective.)
 Ummmm, how about the Beats by Dre, I meean, they're active noise cancelling right? :p    All joking aside, I'm probably probably going to have to say DT-770s here. It feels like your ears are resting against pillows, the isolation is great, and the sound is great :) (obviously all that is subjective.)
 Honestly, how would you ever get the guts to cut open a pair of HD800s? I would be shaking at the sight of it :p
 I'm 14. A pair of Sennheiser hd280s got me into hi-fi audio, my first delve into *amazing* sound. But as you can see, being 14, it takes about 15 months to save up for a new pair of headphone. I hardly ever get to try something new, and this would be such an experience, especially considering I owe all of my time in this pursuit of fidelity to a pair of your headphones :)
there should be an annual "Shahzada giveaway" to all us unfortunate Dubai head-fiers ;)
  I know this will brighten your day ;)    
 Hello ^_^    Well, I'm hopefully getting this:   http://www.amazon.com/Pro-ject-Debut-Turntable-Piano-Black/dp/B001FUIQN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321537983&sr=8-1    for my Birthday in February (planning ahead, I know). Mainly because I'm getting this:   http://www.moon-audio.com/home-audio/alpha-design-labs-furutech/alpha-design-labs-24-bit-96khz-gt40-usb-dac-with-phono-stage.html#    For Christmas.    Now, I hardly know anything about speakers,...
 Open generally sacrifices isolation for better overall sound quality. You will usually get an airier, more detailed sound. Closed is *generally* a little worse, more closed in, but provides more isolation and less sound leakage.