Posts by Alexloures

I tought it was a buffering problem, but is not so easy to pinpoint, on my end it happens a lot more often on Amarra, less so on the Tidal app, when i had the hrt microstreamer either never had an issue or couldn't hear one,cpu load is around 50% all cores peak and unrelated to noise.But if it is a streaming issue , i guess more people would be coming up with this.Will try the amarra script and report back.
Had the mimby running usb from a 2015 mb pro,Amarra for tidal as source. got some kind of weird cracking sound sometimes at random, sometimes more regular, it sounds like the song skipped for a milisecond, tried different usb ports, got a doodlebug usb, it diminished the cracking noise but is still there.The mimby sound is fantastic just have to figure this one out!
  Got a brand new(1hr of use) mimby + Vali 2 + pyst usb +Pyst rca that i would like to trade for a chord mojo in excellent condition.Maybe a little cash depending on trade.Mimby sounds awesome but the stack is to hot for the nighthawks so I'm looking for a good dac with a lower output amp.Really want to try the mojo so if you have one and is up for trading ...
What cans are you using with this setup? And source? Do you find the combo revealing?
Replied,still for sale.
Sorry, double post.
Nice Little dac ,does 24/96 has line out and headamp, comes with a mono price usb cable with a ferrite choke. Plus Shipping and pp.
Nice Little dac ,does 24/96 has line out and headamp, comes with a mono price usb cable with a ferrite choke. Plus Shipping and pp. SOLD!
 As the title says a nice Gustard amp with an upgraded power cord,all original (no opamp rolling done) ,i don't have the original box ,it will be well packed.  Plus Shipping and pp. Sold!!
 O2 Amp built by Mister x ,comes with a Triad power supply.  I believe the gain to be 2.5 and 6.5 but not 100 % sure.  Plus shipping and pp.