Posts by HideousPride

Harmony 8 Pros at my workstation. Third purchase from Peter now, and he's yet to disappoint!   
Picked up a lot of stuff recently and looking to send some of it off to new loving homes.   LFF Enigma - Black: Kept in the same condition as received, comes without the box and casing. Two cables with mini-XLR cables included, 3.5mm and 2.5mm (light scuff on the 2.5mm) Asking [Sold]   Fiio X5 - Both in excellent condition. One normal version and one Japanese edition. Comes with the case and packaging. Asking [Sold]   iBasso DX90 - Like new, comes with all original...
Picked up a lot of stuff recently and looking to send some of it off to new loving homes.   LFF Enigma - Black: Kept in the same condition as received, comes without the box and casing. Two cables with mini-XLR cables included, 3.5mm and 2.5mm (light scuff on the 2.5mm) Asking [Sold]   Fiio X5 - Both in excellent condition. One normal version and one Japanese edition. Comes with the case and packaging. Asking [Sold]   iBasso DX90 - Like new, comes with all original...
Just got my H8Ps. :)   They're pretty super, thanks Peter! I'm going to bug our photography team to shoot them for me tomorrow.
I need to know where your house is for... reasons.
My people! Senn HD 598s everywhere, I am so very happy to see that. Been moving around but still have tons of friends and family in AZ. Would definitely like to make a meet sometime if I get the chance.
If you've ever lived in Texas, you're basically required by law to own a truck at sometime in your life.  It was great seeing Brannan and co. at RMAF. Brannan mentioned he had something new up his sleeve, and the Prestige didn't disappoint. Aesthetically, they're bleeding edge innovators.
 Yes, believe it or not, it's not very difficult to pick out the word used in a clearly visible blue hyperlink. A used ESW9A at that price is quite a good price, as the multitude of people above me have already mentioned. You are not the ultimate judge of what is and what is not a good deal, so let people post what they think is a good value. This thread doesn't exist to cater to your specific preferences.
Fantastic as always! Thanks for taking the time to thoroughly document your experience.
 Different strokes for different folks and all that, but I prefer the FR to some of the other TOTL IEMs I've owned including the Fitear 334, Parterre, and the Ocharaku Kaede.Especially for IEMs, once you get past the ~$300-$400 range you're getting into weeds and trying to find a pairing that maximizes the little nuances you most value and that has a sound signature that suits your tastes. Apart from some really bad experiences where I struggled to find any positives, most...