Posts by Audiophilester

Compared to the s4 they have faster bass response since it has a much smaller speakers, instead of 8.5mm they are 6.5mm in the r6. The Soundstage is way better and bigger compared to the s4, I have about 40+ hours of break in on my R6 and the bass expands and smoothens, mids come out more and the sparkling highs they had in the out of the box sound tame down and blend in better. Instrument separation is way better than the s4 for sure! What helps in contribute to that is...
thanks everyone who has contributed in helping me with options to get nice headphones with bass. but i ended upgettin the brainwavs R1 and i was real impressed how nice bass they have. low deep punchy. i nade a revuew about them too which can be seen through my profile for quick access.
thinking of getting the brainwavz r1. how are these sound wise? worth 30 dollars that i saw on amazon?
I dont tend to trust this brand so much in headphones. Just in their amps they make. But thanks though. 
Bulk packaged?
so the jvc has that great of bass for price? I have read threads that it sounds artificial. but i dont have them so just saying. By any chance any of the ones I have put in the thread are better that the JVC FX1X1 xtreme bass? 
but are they under 30? thats the thing though. 
Hey everybody seeing this, I was wondering and looking for the best bass iem under 30 bucks. I was seeing if the v-moda bass freq or the jvc xtreme xplosives and radius atomic bass 2 and the pioneer se clk721 basshead ones.. I want to get the best bass headphones that dont distort the highs and mids and have best sub bass with clarity. how are these though? Suggestions on any other options?
Hey everybody seeing this, I was wondering and looking for the best bass iem under 30 bucks. I was seeing if the v-moda bass freq or the jvc xtreme xplosives and radius atomic bass 2 had those three in mind. I want to get the best bass headphones that dont distort the highs and mids. how are these though? Suggestions on any other options? 
Where Can i get this cable? I went on Null Audio website and its not there no more.