Posts by Freazy

I'm selling this verry nice battery powered USB to SPDIF converter bought on 15 Septembre 2011 from John Kenny's official site. The reason to sell this item is because i'm basically always using the USB input from my Wyred4Sound DAC2. Comes with the invoice and the original 20 db attenuator seen on the photo's. I payed 355€ for this item. Can be picked up here in Belgium (West-vlaanderen) or can be shipped on the buyer's costs.   For more info about the MK3...
I'm selling this beast of a headphone because i purchased the Audeze LCD-3 and i don't feel the need to have the LCD-2 laying around and not being used. This beuatiful headphone is in perfect condition (read as new) and was always being taken care of like polishing the headphone with the included beeswax and such. It comes in the original box with the travelcase,frequency chart,invoice (from Moon-audio) and all the included accessories. It has +200 listening hours...
I finally set my mind on selling this fine Amp/DAC combo from Burson after i bought a Cavalli Liquid Fire amp and Wyred4Sound Dac2. I bought this unit in 2012,imported from the Moon-audio online shop shipped to Belgium. This unit has not a scratch on it,it always rested in a pet-free and smoke-free environment. Can be picked up locally here in Belgium (preferably,less hassle) or it can be send to any place in Europe. Costs for shipping is for the buyer,i accept...
Same here,i don't think there is much more left to improve on the original LF aside adding a pre-out and going the balanced way. Either way we will see what Alex has up his sleeve :D
I'm wondering to,looks verry nice and clean 'drool mode on'  :D
Verry nice Shahzada,glad to hear everything is ok now. I'm liking my LCD-3 more and more everyday
This is my current setup wich i am verry happy about :D   Wyred4sound DAC-2 & Cavalli Liquid Fire with stock JJ's (for the moment,still have to install my NOS Siemens & Halske E88CC from 1959)       My beautiful and verry good sounding Audeze LCD-3 with Moon-audio Silver Dragon 3 HP cable     My NOS Siemens & Halske E88CC from 1959 with gold pins     W4S DAC-2 in action     LF in action,isn't she a beaut :D     My 'old'...
Does your tubes look like mine?? (i posted some pics earlier in this thread) I will report later if they make a ringing noise like yours when i'm changing the stock JJ's with my Siemens tubes. My tubes were tested and the German vendor said these Siemens tubes are of high quality and don't have any microphonics nor ringing noises. Could be you have a bad tube (a damn shame when you know they are worth their weight in gold) Any chance you could change them out with your...
I received my new Siemens Halske tubes today,photo's are below. I will install them another time though.          
I plug & unplug mine after every listening session,is this bad??