Posts by flurry

Neil Young - Tonight's the Night
  Nice album, although it is definitely beaten out by some of Barnes' later stuff.
  Sail to the Moon - Radiohead
Hello fellow Head-fi residents. Currently, I'm in the market for a new pair of cans. These will be used with a variety of genres - mostly rock, indie, pop, a smidgen of classical, and a good deal of electronic music. I enjoy a nice, forward detailed treble and transparent mids. I like my bass tight and detailed; basshead phones make me nauseous. Comfort isn't a very big factor, I can wear my Grados for hours at a time and feel completely fine.   Requirements: -...
TF10 > DBA-02 > MC5 > M6 > HAFX35
I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these I don't need these  
Anybody know of any good cases for the Classic? The back plate scratches extremely easily.
Spotify free is kinda ok for discovering music, but not necessarily listening to it. The ads just get really annoying after a while, especially if you are listening to an album from front to back.   Haven't tried premium though.