Posts by BassInMyFace

This statement may sound crazy, but I am tempted to hold off buying any of the Sennheiser products right now.  In my experience, like last year when the HD650 went down to $275 new, Sennheiser will sometimes release multiple promo codes that can be combined together.  Since this current promo code expires on December 31st, they may release another one that can be combined for a total of 45%, 50%, etc. off?   Is my thinking wrong or should I just buy today?
The PanAm with extra vacuum tubes have been sold!
The LCD-2s have been sold!
It is time for me to sell one of my favorite desktop amplifiers: the ALO Audio PanAm.  I am only selling this amplifier, against my will, to help fund a wedding band. Absolutely nothing is wrong with this PanAm and its stock 6J1, Mullard M8100, Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV, and GE JAN5654W vacuum tubes. I can guarantee you that there is not a cleaner Pan Am out there - seriously.   I purchased this amplifier brand new directly from ALO Audio and am its original owner.  It is the...
I never thought this day would come, but it is time for me to sell my absolute most prized/favorite full-sized pair of headphones: the Audeze LCD-2 Version 2.2. I am only selling these headphones, against my will, to help fund a wedding band. Absolutely nothing is wrong with these LCD-2s, and I can guarantee that there is not a cleaner pair out there - seriously.   I purchased these LCD-2s brand new directly from Audeze themselves. They are version 2.2, the version just...
The H3s have been sold!
It is time for me to sell one of my favorite, most unique universal IEMs: the hybrid Sony XBA-H3. I am selling these headphones only to help fund a second serious audiophile full-sized headphone. Absolutely nothing is wrong with these H3s, and I can guarantee that there is not a cleaner pair of H3s out there - seriously.   I purchased these H3s brand new directly from Amazon.com here in the United States (and not a third-party Amazon retailer). As the pictures show,...
 Thank you for the quick response! I guess I have to debate now on getting the 1981 version or waiting for something older to pop-up on eBay...
I am about to purchase some matched Mullard M8100 / CV4010 tubes and have the choice between two different years:   1981 (Week 27) or 1983 (Week 35 or 44)   Does anyone know if there is any sound quality or build differences between the two years, or if there are any differences between them at all even?  I've searched and searched without an answer unfortunately.
This listing is obviously an error, but a third-party Amazon seller has a pair of new HD800s for $130 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001OTZ8DA/ref=pd_ybh_2?ie=UTF8&condition=all