or Connect

Posts by BassInMyFace

The Crack has been sold!
I am selling one NEW & UNASSEMBLED Bottlehead Crack OTL headphone amplifier kit.  This kit is complete directly from Bottlehead themselves.  It is still unwrapped and new.  This amplifier is the end-game OTL headphone amplifier for many audiophile-grade higher impedance headphones (recommended for use with an impedance of 100 ohms or greater), as many of you know.  It is a simple assembly with needing to know only basic soldering technique.  I am only selling it due to a...
I no longer am looking for a Crack!
I no longer am looking for a HE-500!
I no longer am looking for a LCD-2!
If I recall correctly, they said that it was a supply issue. I don't think that it was because of another reason.I believe that the rings are solely for cosmetic purposes. The headphones are open and not enclosed with the wood, like the old Denon series for example.
I actually called Audeze yesterday because of these sales to ask if they were planning on updating the LCD-2 again. They said that they are actually going to discontinue the bamboo version and introduce another wooden varient alongside the rosewood version. They confirmed that the current Fazor sound signature will NOT change though, even despite them admitting that many people are missing that classic, warm Audeze sound signature. It simply will be a cosmetic change.
 I've returned your message, as well as others' messages.  I'm still looking for a pair. Thank you!
I am looking to purchase a new or like-new/pristine Bottlehead Crack amplifier.  It has to have the Speedball upgrade to it too.  It must have very low hours of use and include all the original accessories.  Optimally, it would have no scratches/dents/imperfections on it as well.   ***PURCHASED***  I have cash on hand and am willing to Paypal right away.  I check my inbox frequently, so I will respond to all PMs quickly.  Thank you!
I am looking to purchase a set of new or like-new/pristine HiFiMAN HE-500 headphones.  They must have very low hours of use and include all the original accessories.  Optimally, they would have no scratches/dents/imperfections on them as well.   ***PURCHASED***  I have cash on hand and am willing to Paypal right away.  I check my inbox frequently, so I will respond to all PMs quickly.  Thank you!