or Connect

Posts by MuzicLife

Sounds a little better than lets say my Apple earbuds. I expected a lot of sub-bass as people stated it had. I also opened my filters to see if that would help. I'm looking at these tips, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MY9T7AO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A278GST97VASH9. Would these be fine?
I have an iPhone, would that mean EQ isn't possible? I already boosted the bass for all my songs through iTunes. Is there anything else I can do to enhance my music? I hear the "Bass Exciter" a lot, what is that? Also, what are the best sub bass IEM under $50 without an amp? Recommendations?
I have the ATH-IM50 and they sound very... generic. Nothing special or anything, am I missing something? All the hyped up responses to the ATH made me excited but I turned out to be disappointed. Is it the fit from the earbuds, I have small ears? Any recommendations? 
What tips are best for the IM50?
Does the EQ work on Pandora?
I might have stated it wrong but I tested a song out with my other headphones and then the IM50. There was definitely a greater bass boom on my other headphones than the IM50. Perhaps it is just my phone because I tested the IM50 on my computer with an increased sound system and it was amazing! Does anyone know how to improve the sound settings on the iPhone if that is even possible?
The ATH-IM50 weren't very impressive in my opinion. Nothing stood out to me and I was not hearing all the bass hits I would like to. Any suggestions?
Should I use the foam tips that came with the IM 50 they aren't that great.. Also I am unsure whether the wide tips or the tips that are curved into a small hole is better. 
So confused... I just got the IM-50 in the mail today and gave it a test. Was not so amazed with the sound. These headphones sounded like every other cheap ones I have tried. The bass is weak and barely gives a strong punch. Very disappointed. 
Ahh, my apologies! I understand. :)