Posts by D3Seeker

Well considering it had SEEMED as thought the pre-ordering was supposed to be hometown period until one of our ranks decided to say something (after we practically held a nuke to their face, bending it away from their vision), I'm personally not surprised.
Thank you. It would be nice if these HCore people would get that and stop trying to turn every single new DAP into the same thing. This is meant for people who want a POCKETABLE PORTABLE all in one solution, NOT you transportabearing hardcores...... sheesh. Besides this is practically Calyx's baby. Dam right they are gonna get blunt and mad that you guys keep trying and prying to turn the M into something it simply wasn't conceived to be in the first place. Criticism,...
Was so STOKED to get a delivery confirmation earlier that my pre-order arived. Away With Words doesn't release till next week :D And I got mine
If I read correctly the title of this thread this thing was projected to be $999 to begin with. In it's pre production run, coming STRAIT FRO THE HOMELAND why is it surprising that this thing is more expensive for international preorders? Of which are limited run to begin with!?!   IMB yall should be glad they decided to do a pre order outside of the homeland to begin with instead of being nit picky. I wish I could snag this deal myself at the moment but sadly between a...
shut-up  I'll take me one of each of those thing-a-ma-bobs pictured above though (gonna be a bi&#H saving up for around a PC build, Will be joining the party way past midnight  )
 I am still one to believe some of us need to chill and get this thing in their hands before bashing a few questionable design decisions. For one, the physical buttons, as flush as there may be, I would think anyone with a working  brain can manage memorizing the layout and actually be able to find the right target when the DAP is in your pocket. Considering we are all here making a rather informed decision to spend a crap ton of money on these high end players, I would...
Yes it does. And I will be finding them impossible to find buttons in my pocket without a hitch. @ Maxlight Your impressions are quite wonderful.  The M looks to be a winner in my book. Better start saving up
I too believe the button layout wont be anywhere near as much an issue as you guys seem to be trumpeting. Let's wait and see how this plays out. Why must we bring that horrid atrosity into the picture again? Took them long enough. Gonna have to snag me a few :D If I'm not to off my rocker, most newer devices should be fully compatible with the thing.
People still feel like this is just vaporware? Sheeshh you guys really have little faith in anything outside of the usual suspects do ya!? 
PowerAmp was just updated on my phone. I went to read what was new and saw this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer   Things are slowly getting better