Posts by D3Seeker

M sata. would be cool
^ I stuff don't count as viable options, And such is a void that hasn't been filled hench the desire which shall never die.   now ANYWHO..................................   X7 needs 7 outputs ( .1 for when I hook it up to something other than headphones) 
Or was he. If theres hope that someone other than Sony would make a all around beast device hope is rekindled in this one for my dream player to come into existence without me having to pound company X over the head with $$$$$$$$ and private emails :P
It all stems from and goes back to the device in question, therefore it's not off topic sir. Beside James still pops in every now and hen. Who are you to deny the creator their wishes and opportunities to be in touch with their audience 
Plus, If one is keeping up with the times, you'd know battery tech is standing still. The new advances they are JUST finding wont make it to market for years at least. Until then the only ways to get better battery life are to optimize the bejeebers out of the chosen hardware and software + (wait for it.............) make the battery bigger.... And lets be honest, considering what were talking about that means encroaching on "brick" territory.
The ZX1 is a Sony Walkman................. 
That's still good for "power hungry" android and big screen, so yeah..... And some of us do want expensive toys so double yeah...... 
That great, however that doesn't excuse the way some people around these parts make it out as though the bitter inclusion of, other features, automatically means the audio takes a hit. (they certainly sound that way regardless of what they may have meant. Besides, as many 'purest' DAPs we have around here, there simply isn't enough love for the more ~progressive~ among us, especially now. I mean isn't that i thing even dead now? There's not eve any real thread to hang to...
Yes. That and the fact the the, um,... old types seem intent on CONSTANTLY pounding on about purity and such. You almost literally haven't a place here if you're of a different way of thinking (even if you're still along for the ride)   No this isn't going to be some mega device, but it's also been long declare it's not going to be just audio and nothing else, integrating (hold it)  new technologies (*gasp*)   I don't exactly remember anyone bashing the AK240 for...
While I was getting excited with the updates, reading through everyone else's stuff I may have to forcibly retract any interest I had for this thing. Glad to know I can't be into this stuff if I'm into other things as well. Can't take this place seriously.