Posts by D3Seeker

Personally I think what ever The Jameinator comes out withvwill be stellar, and all these self proclaimed aidio engineers need to sit back and stut it (and stop harking the same ol ancient ideology as though it's the it of it all)[especially considering whats clearly been decided upon at this point]
I'm not convinced.............
Just this one..... for now.
WHAT!? Watershed was amazing, and my personal favorite. Ghostly Reveries to me just went on tooooooo long in a few places. After the first two songs, I just have to be in the mood for that album. Heritage was neat though. We'll have to see how Pale Communion plays out though.   Opeth for me is like being in the middle of a candy store. I wanna hear one thing then I remember their other work and it goes on in a vicious circle 
My main group of friends are... lame ,  so I can't keep Jack around them. The awesome people who like that stuff are all gone. I'm the only real man around these days :P
I'll have to try some next time I get away
While I don't usually pay as much attention to anime as I'd like to, I recently started watching Code Geass season 1, and OMG that show has got me on a leash. the first episode was interesting in itself but from the second episode through the 5th (I limit myself while at home for the moment) I am being dragged along for a ride with twists and whatnot at every turn that leave me wanting more! If I was at my place I would honestly sit through both seasons at...
 + or   otherwise I likes a good ol' fasioned  
lol. How on earth does that happen
If anything the ones who've suffered any performance issues due to the SD card probable went for the cheapest no-name card they could find........ or were silly enough to allow bad luck of the draw steer them the wrong way :pwhat is the draw for SD cards. can't be anymore than build in storage of said choice I'd imagine. Probable negligible compared to amp stage.