Posts by D3Seeker

Good for you. Now go back to your corner. This DAP is already destined to have more than you 'feel' should be in a DAP
Now that is a must
I've been mentioning this over the last year and not a nod was given. We're here too (although I'm somewhere between this an full blown audiophileness. A beefed up Walkman Z still on my list  ) no. You and a few others, but NO! Proper amping is as important at the DAC chip that gets faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr too much attention, just to be bi*&# slapped for a subpar amp stage (which is why many of the players ARE so big in the first place, so yeah) BTW the E12 is not that...
A little extra work to the circuitry on a multi-hundred dollar player isn't asking too much in this range I'd say.
Just as a personal preference.
OLED
Yes because people who care about sound automatically don't care about anything else......
  My favorite dream rockers, And repin' the hometown! what up!!
The best of the best DACs will get curbstomped by a subpar amp...... if a pure stack is what some are going for perhaps we shoul find a better way of reaching out to someone for a simple transport.
So it's been 2 weeks since I chnaged the tips on my IM70 to the silicone tips from my UE600 and OMG! Unlike the colpy foams and the stock tips these thing stay in place and open up the sound a lot. Funny thing though, someone mentioned using the ue900 tips as a step up earier on [months ago when I got the darn things ] and never made the connection, and was about to pull the trigger on some sony hybrids 3 times since then (To be fair I was trying to sell the UE600 at...