Posts by Magnumman

Thanks, I just checked some reviews and it looks promising : ) Actually, basing on what I read on some trusted local forum boards (including the one that recommended the setup I currently have) and your advice - I'd buy them. My only doubt is: what about the build quality? "How easy is it to break the cable?"
Greetings, I'm having a lot of problems with my Brainwavz M2 recently and apparently I'll be looking for a replacement really soon. Of course, the question is: what should I choose? I'm looking for something much better in terms of sound quality (bigger sound stage, more details) and similar amount of bass. Around 150-200$. Build quality is also important - I'm looking for a tough cable, especially around the 3,5 mm jack and the Y-splitter, as these are the...
Sorry I'm writing right under my first post, but maybe somebody will notice this. I've narrowed down my list of phones: NuForce NE6 NuForce 700X SoundMagic PL30 SoundMagic PL50 Brainwavz M1 Brainwavz M2 Of course, NE6, PL30 and M1 are much cheaper than the others. I read that PL50 needs bigger power to reveal the real sound and I doubt that Nokia 5530 XM or Creative MuVo T200 would be sufficient. I'm not considering any amping either (is this...
Hello, I'm new to the forum boards, so please: be patient. I already browsed through most of the reviews, comparisons and lists of IEMs here and on  a few other sites. However, that just helped me to narrow the list a bit. It's still hard for me to decide what should I choose. I'm looking for IEMs to listen to mainly Classic Rock and Electronic/Trip-hop music. These are going to work with Nokia 5530 XM for most of the time and sometimes with Creative Muvo T200....