Posts by Couch Potato

tbh i love the ck10 due to small and how it fits to ear and the overall discrete appearance, ones from shure makes me look like im wearing a hearing aid ( no offense but true)
been using the CK10 for past 3-4 years roughly, went and bought it due to the high recommendation from this website     well here are my thoughts   they are not that durable: mine broke straight after warrantee expired, the cables are nice and leaves me great first impression of sturdiness but regardless of how good others reviewed it, mine broke. Other reviewers did not test their ck10 over a year in order to test their durability (but hey, who would lol ), they...
hmm im still puzzled if i should get the GLA 55 at £299, the chorus is too big for me the carry over sea : ( is there any other alternatives? GLA55 originally costs £750 which makes me tempted   btw can GLA55 / Focal stand attach to a external subwoofer? i have logitech z5500 subwoofer
Zu Mobius V1 Cable is tailored for Sennheiser HD650 and HD600   this cable has been modified with furutech jack which enhances the bass and improves overall quality, this cable has been discontinued and is the last one ive have atm. The brushed high quality aluminium and sturdy line, outperforms the stock cables and is favored by many users. Zu V2 came out but still many people preferred the SQ on the original V1 (dont think other people apart from me from the UK...
hey guys recently ive been looking into computer stereo and i came up with this harman kardon GLA55, i know its old and cost $1000 usd when released, since its on discount ive placed it into consideration!   i could not find any good reviews on them yet so im here to see if you guys have any opinions or any other preferred pc stereo (doesnt have to be 2.1)   i love good bass and good clarity in the high and mids. i listen to house music, R&B, techno...
interesting  i was also thinking about the A5+, GL55, and focal   how did it turned out to be?
i have the m50s they are good all round with nice bass   the ear pads on the 7506 will chip away, m50 doesnt.   they both have really long cables which is a con when taking outside.   i personally prefer the m50 myself, but thats just me, never regret on buying it
Sorry guys mind if i ask how do you order these? its all in japanese : (   how much does 334 cost?
after 1 year of regular usage, my ATH CK10 broke down, doesnt cover the warantee.   Im trying to find an iem that offers the same amount nor better Clarity and quality bass that CK10 Possesses, the superb Isolation, and of course the price. Preferred: Treble clarity is important, Mids i dont mind if mids are a bit recessed, bass cannot be bloated needs to be tight and quality of bass needs to be good.   right now im looking into B&O H3 since it has 3 years...
  i understand what dark sound signature is, but what is bright sound signature?   like the HD800 for example does it mean the trebles are high and lacks bass?