Posts by zeluiz

Hello, I have a similar problem, my D5000 right cup falled off. Bought a "kit" of original screw, washer and hangar top, but now I can´t find a way to remove the hex nut from the top of the cup mount. I did removed the snap on cover, only the tiny nut that is behind the cover seems to be impossible to remove because there is almost no space to insert a tool to grab the nut. Tried to use tweezers with no success, it´s too strongly fastened... Any hint about...
THANKS!!! I will contact headamp ...      
Hello, I´m looking for a SR009 for sale in USA, any advice about where to purchase one for ready delivery? Thanks!
Thanks, My CS300XS uses now a full set of Gold Lion´s. I also have some NOS EL84 quads here and many 12AX7/5751 pairs to try, but with little time to make the changes and experiment the results... They all came from reputable dealers, anyway  I´m always afraid to change them, only tried once a pair of NOS 12AX7 from Miniwatt (Philips/Ibrape) but changed back to the Gold Lion´s due to sound quality. I really miss a reliable tube tester here, since in my region...
Hello Anders,  Please, what kind of problem caused the accident during the tube rolling? Thanks!
Hello, I guess this question have already been asked before here in this topic... But, is it safe to keep the Leben on without any speakers connected and the front switch set to "headphones" position? What is the main danger if the switch is briefly set to "speakers"? Thanks!
Hello, I recently bought an used Leben CS300XS and enjoy this little amp A LOT, both with my HD800 and also with a pair of Omega Super 8 Alnico speakes (Fantastic COMBO!!!). My unit came with both tubes sets from Genalex (Gold Lion), so I guess that to improve on these I must go for premium NOS tubes... But I noticed that there is a brand called "TAD" that makes an EL84 with interesting "radical" specs, shorter and wider in size, etc... Did anyone tried these tubes...
Hi, I used to travel a lot and even before TSA/(9/11) they didn´t allow to carry lamp bulbs or tubes inside the airplane. Also, recently, I remember to see light bulbs listed as prohibited items to board at the gates. So, the amplifier itself, without the tubes, must be allowed as carry on luggage. Next august I will carry a Woo amp with me from NYC, my plan was to remove just the tubes and put them inside the checked luggage, but now I noticed that every comment...