Posts by julianbell92

bump
I've purchased a pack of 5 pairs of Small Olives, so if anyone in the UK has a pair of Small Flex (not tri-flange) tips they'd be willing to trade so I can give them a go I'd appreciate it.
Thanks very much for the info, found 2 dots so have ordered myself a pack of 5 smalls now - hopefully they'll fit. Another thing, are the EABKF1 listed on Shure's site the same as the PA910 I've bought here: http://bit.ly/o1cJVd (advancedheadphones.co.uk)?   If anyone out there has any unwanted shure flex sleeves (preferably small size) I could try still for the cost of the postage I'd appreciate it.  
bump
bump for any uk owners of the denons interested this evening
Also, I would appreciate it if someone could advise me which size olive foam tip I have if it measures 13mm in diameter? This is the one the seller had attached which I removed, washed, dried and tried, and have found a little too big. Thanks in advance once again.
bump for uk timezone evening
bump
Yeah, I had looked at that too, but I didn't want to wait for the postage to the UK and deal with import tax etc. Someone in India was selling the large hippocase too, but again I didn't want to be dealing with the importing etc. I managed to pick up my beyerdynamic case for £20/$30 and the foam for the inside of the lid was only about £5/$7. Also it'd be cool to have (possibly) head-fi's (or even the world's!) first Denon branded case. It's a real shame they don't...
Thought I'd post an update for any other AH-D2000/5000 owners in search of a decent case to let them know that the Beyerdynamic case does fit and does a good job protecting them, especially after I added to the case (see below).   I've started a bit of a mod project on the case for anyone interested... So far I've bought a strip of black webbing, which I'm going to get embroidered with Denon's logo (white text on black) and then get this machine stitched onto the...