or Connect

Posts by Physther

Used maybe 20 hours. I'm just downgrading my current collection. This is the version with the IOS Controls which runs $70-80 on Amazon. No trades, buyer please pay shipping and PayPal fees.
I just done use these as much as I thought I would be using them. Immaculate condition (of course they need to be re shelled) but also immaculate in that the innards/drivers have always been treated delicately. Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pay paypal, I'll take care of shipping CONUS
Excellent Condition firm with price Buyer please pay PayPal and shipping
Price is Firm Shipping and PayPal included CONUS,
2nd owner, excellent condition, I've personally used them for ~10 hours and ended up purchasing a 3.5m q-audio cable Terminated 1/4, paypal fees and shipping INCLUDED CONUS Firm with price, sold as a set (cable/adapters) (FYI I wasn't able to take a picture of the adapters but they ARE included) Thanks
2nd owner - 1st owner's post can be seen at: http://www.head-fi.org/t/760127/ultrasone-pro-900s I received them late May '15 and though I really do like how the mod seems to make the treble less "hot" - I'm more than content with my HD800s and plethora of IEMs (at least it seems like) Comes with box, original fairly rigid ultrasone carrying case, and 2 stock cables. Please shoot me a PM if you would like updated pictures. They're in great condition with just a couple...
MINT condition - box/charging cable included.  It's been a couple of years since I've tried the RWAK100 and I wanted to try it out with my UERMs.  Unfortunately the combo just isn't my cup of tea. I'm the 2nd owner and have put 2 hours on it (Received it from the first owner 5/12/15).  Price FIRM, NO trades  CONUS preferred and has preference Thanks! Buyer please pay PayPal and shipping
Not sure... It's been a few years since I've talked to them
If you call sennheiser, they have a shorter stock cable for it.... Very reasonably priced ~$20 if I recall correctly
SE AND BALANCED DAC and NETWORK STREAMER. Excellent condition with less than 10 hours in it.... Just not my cup of tea (I'd rather use my laptop to stream) Buyer please pay PayPal fees and shipping Firm with price, no trades please