or Connect

Posts by Physther

Check out my hd800 FS posting for pictures and cable/adapters included Additional adapter with this bundle is a 4XLR to 3.5 balanced (works with the geek out balanced output) Buyer please pay PayPal & Shipping CONUS only please Local pick up Also: (Palo Alto / Santa Clara, CA) $1050 cash ***Im just getting out of the hobby - once funds received, I'll email you back the receipt to prove the funds went to a non-profit charity (of my choice)*** Thanks for considering
Includes box, if I sell this is like to buy the v2+ on the fs boards Firm with price PayPal on buyer please
Buyer please pay shipping and PayPal... Pictures to soon follow. Excellent condition Just FYI, outside of CONUS shipping will cost >$60 (express as that's the only way to get tracking and insurance - the only way I'll send)
Home theater (pretty heavy duty) cabinet. Used Sparingly for a couple of months and then my youngest kid started to walk. Excellent Condition but more of a matte black than "gloss" Shoot me a PM if you'd like actual pictures of the unit. Firm with price (asking price is cash), no trades please
buyer please pay paypal fees - excellent condition; selling because I'm content with my GOV2 to power my HD800s - just simplifying the chain Please shoot me PM for pictures if you'd like 'em! Firm with price, no trades, CONUS only
Backing placed from S1+ updated pads I replaced these with so adhesive may not stick as new but they do still stick. Excellent condition CONUS ONLY PLEASE
Fraying in pics purely cosmetic as sheathing came off of Y articulation on cable
replaced it myself with the Gen 2 board when I had a bifrost
paypal on buyer please. Definitely shoot me any questions about the laptop I have a couple bonuses I'll send along with the laptop: a silver MacBook stand, PM me as I'll have other freebies as I can find them.