Posts by Fiberoptix

I'm right about to pull the trigger on either a pair of these, some Eq-5's or CK10's. I'm heading in the direction of the GR07 at the moment as they seem more value for money. What i'd like some help on is whether they will be a noticeable upgrade from my Sleek Audio SA6's in terms of sound quality? Bass, Mids, Treble and most importantly for me I guess the Speed, Clarity, Transparency and Seperation. These are key really as i'm after something that's really going to...
When you talk about sibilance at high volumes what kind of volumes are we talking about? Well above normal listening levels? How would these fare for everyday commuting on the tube?
bump bump....
I've been trying to send PM's but for some reason get a warning that i've used my daily allotment??? Anyway, it's nothing that can't be shared with the wider user group....     I was just reading through posts and noticed a comment you made some time ago about the Sleek Audio SA6,   "I have heard nothing that gives the same kind of presentation the SA6 offers.  I will tell you one thing, there isn't much else out there that gives that same open, airy...
So coming from SA6 am i more likely to be more comfortable with the CK10 or IE8??   Would the CK10 have more bass prescense than the SA6 with + bass port?
Hi all,   I've been using the Sleek Audio SA6 for around three years now. I've always loved this earphone but in that time I think i've replaced the cables around 8 times (constant cracking and snapping)!! I also think that the earphone could be a lot better for my tastes if there was more pronounced bass (not muddy or boomy bass but more definition if that makes sense?).   I'm not expert on IEM's and have little experience. I did a fair bit of research when...