Posts by mrip541

Will do... I paid for a working sub and received a non-working sub so worst case scenario I'm pretty sure I can get my money back through Paypal.
Dealer demo Revel M106 monitors in walnut. These have only been available for a few months so there weren't many reviews for me to read, but I have a feeling that once major publishers put out reviews I'd be able to sell these for more than I paid for them. Also bought the matching B112 sub but it was damaged in shipping . These things are ridiculous. Easily up there as one of my most satisfying audio purchases of all time.  
Yesterday Fedex delivered my new speakers and sub. The sub looked fine physically but does not function properly. It looks as though it was dropped hard enough to completely break the internal protective foam into several pieces and split the box open in two spots. The shipper has filed a damage claim and Fedex will supposedly be contacting me to schedule a pickup.    I’m just confused about why Fedex wants to take the item back. Wouldn’t the easiest thing be for Fedex...
I'll be there unless the sky falls before then.   I'd really like to hear a Musical Fidelity M1 HPA if anyone could bring one.   Thanks!
I'll take a spot in this line.
These are SOLD.
Bump - Much lower price. New sub arrives Monday.
Bump - Lower Price.
These were purchased new in 2006 and I am the second owner. I bought these quite recently but unfortunately my room is just too small to give them the space they need (while maintaining a reasonable WAF). If you have the space to pull these away from the wall they are the best you'll find anywhere near this price.    All drivers are in perfect condition. The cabinets have a few small dings and there are a few smudges on the grill cloths but nothing that is noticeable...
These are SOLD! Thanks for all the interest.