or Connect

Posts by mrip541

I should be able to come. I'll bring:   Schiit Bifrost Multibit Schiit Lyr 2 - LISST tubes Senn 650 Fostex T50rp MK3

$1200? Won't buy if over $49.99
 For some reason the larger planars mess with my tinnitus even at low volumes. Switch to a dynamic headphone and my ears feel fine.
By "refurb (return)" unit I mean I purchased this from Oppo as a refurb unit at a discount, and Oppo sells returned phones as refurb. I didn't send these in for repair. I don't remember how I made the marks but they weren't there when I purchased the phones.
Schiit Asgard 2. Purchased new from Schiit 3 months ago. Excellent condition. Includes everything that comes in the retail box. $200 shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.
Musical Fidelity V-90 dac. Purchased new 14 months ago from an authorized retailer. The case does have a couple small marks. Sale includes the dac, power supply and original box. $200 shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.
Audio‑Technica ATH M50X - Black. Purchased new from Guitar Center a few months ago. Includes headphones, all cables, documents, the adapter and the original box. $110 shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.
Oppo PM-3 in black. Purchased from Oppo in July. Refurb (return) model with full warranty. Includes headphones, case, both cables and the adapter. There is one small mark on the face of each cup. $SOLD shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.     SOLD
Audeze LCD-3f with rugged travel box. Zebrano cups with lambskin band and pads. Includes all documents, cables and adapter - everything that comes in a new retail box. Purchased a month ago from an authorized retailer. Manufactured at end of August 2015. These are just overkill for me. When not being used the phones went back in the case. Never dropped, fumbled or even placed on a hard surface. The day I got them I tried to loosen the screw on each gimbal, which left very...