or Connect

Posts by mrip541

On my way but unfortunately without my Bifrost multibit because the drivers are not playing well with the only laptop I can bring today.
I should be able to come. I'll bring:   Schiit Bifrost Multibit Schiit Lyr 2 - LISST tubes Senn 650 Fostex T50rp MK3

$1200? Won't buy if over $49.99
 For some reason the larger planars mess with my tinnitus even at low volumes. Switch to a dynamic headphone and my ears feel fine.
By "refurb (return)" unit I mean I purchased this from Oppo as a refurb unit at a discount, and Oppo sells returned phones as refurb. I didn't send these in for repair. I don't remember how I made the marks but they weren't there when I purchased the phones.
Schiit Asgard 2. Purchased new from Schiit 3 months ago. Excellent condition. Includes everything that comes in the retail box. $200 shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.
Musical Fidelity V-90 dac. Purchased new 14 months ago from an authorized retailer. The case does have a couple small marks. Sale includes the dac, power supply and original box. $200 shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.
Audio‑Technica ATH M50X - Black. Purchased new from Guitar Center a few months ago. Includes headphones, all cables, documents, the adapter and the original box. $110 shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.
Oppo PM-3 in black. Purchased from Oppo in July. Refurb (return) model with full warranty. Includes headphones, case, both cables and the adapter. There is one small mark on the face of each cup. $SOLD shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC. Sorry, no international sales. Not interested in trades.     SOLD