or Connect

Posts by mrip541

I'm not sure that beyers being on sale even counts at this point. More like it's news when they AREN'T 40% off. People feel like they got a good deal but not really.
I bought a diet coke every morning for 4 years from the same guy. One day he paused to tell me his stand was closing, and he asked forgiveness for any discrepancies in the change he had given me over the years. I dont remember him ever giving me incorrect change, and I never knew his name. Never saw him again but i still think about that moment. Similar thing happened with a guy who owns the snack shop in the lobby of my building. He doesnt know my name but in terms of my...
 College was a good time. Ahh the good ol days.
I havent ordered from them but they have a legit brick and mortar store in nyc so I wouldn't be worried. Maybe try giving them a call?
mrip541 HE-6
I can't believe this is still going. The guys at SE are great. I've lived in nyc for 8 years and been to SE a number of times. They have always been friendly. They sell at msrp. So do a lot of places. If you want to support a local small business that will be there for you years down the road, it's worth it. Of course they're going to be touchy when you walk in and say youre going to leverage their store to send people to amazon, even if you come up with some mitigating...
So 20% off A stock retail? What is the usual b stock discount?
  Anyone know what amp is all the way to the left on the front corner of the table? EDIT - I figured out it's a JDS Labs Element
 I somehow completely missed them and am pretty bummed about it. Doh!
Thanks for the impressions! That location though... This is the first year you couldnt get to the show on the subway. Even if you took the train up you still had to walk like 2 miles. Was anybody there?