Posts by mrip541

Yesterday out of curiosity I was looking for places to buy these . It's almost like Philips is trying to hide them from us.
 The warranty on a $1500 HD 800 is 2 years. Do you think they'll replace it for free after 5?
 If I buy a product with a 3 year warranty, I expect it to work for 3 years, and I expect to have to pay to have it fixed after 3 years, because that's how warranties work. Should I just start demanding free replacement of everything I own that's out of warranty because I think it should have lasted longer?
So a company extends their warranty from 1 to 3 years to address driver issues on a small portion of their product, and people are upset that they wanted to charge $800 to basically rebuild a $2000 headphone, replacing all the valuable bits, after 3 years is up? And you're trying to publicly shame them for this? 
Would love to hear comparison between M70x and Momentum M2, when available.
With the new wireless model is the noise cancellation always on? As in can you turn it off?
 edit - I should read more before posting.
I couldn't pull the trigger on the lcd3s at 20% off and now it's out of stock. Nerd rage.
I'm interested in coming as well, but am not totally sure I'll be able to make it.
A friend picked up my custom UE18 Pros and stuck them in his ears (without asking). Said, "Sounds pretty good" and handed them back to me. He asked how much they cost, so I told him, and he laughed in my face.