Posts by mrip541

Hello all, I'm cleaning out my electronics closet. I have a HAF XM case (couple extra fans), Corsair AX 850 PSU with a million cables,  NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller,  ASUS Z87-PRO mobo, a random netgear router, an Xbox 360 with 2 controllers (it overheats but have not attempted to fix), Noctua D14 with 1 fan (Intel mounting hardware) and a Creative X-Fi Titanium HD. I have the box for the case, the mobo, the PSU and the fan controller.   I want to sell it all to...
 Haha, we're everywhere!  Thanks for the nice words. I'm sure he'll keep it up as he's completely obsessed. My parents are trying to get him to change up his lyrics a bit to be more reflective of his actual life experiences but don't want to discourage him. 
My younger brother's first music video below. Shot and edited by my sister. Seriously.  
Any chance someone has a list of the songs played in the Palladia commercial for Live From Daryl's House? I'm trying to track down one of those songs but can't figure it out.
Oh man. I can't believe I missed this, again...
Back in the day there was this girl I was interested in. One weekend she was at a club and I couldn't get in because the line was too long. The next day she said it was a shame I couldn't get in becuase she would have hooked up with me if I had. The next week, while we were in class together, I got an IM from a male hometown friend of hers (living on the other side of the country)  who said the girl "asked me to tell you not to talk to her any more, becuase you annoy...
SOLD!   Revel M106 monitors in high gloss walnut finish (you can read a book reflected off the finish). I am the first owner and purchased them 5 months ago as demos from an authorized dealer. I can find no flaw to distinguish these from new. Includes original boxes with original foam inserts. These are fantastic but I'm switching to floorstanders as part of a room redesign. Specs and info can be found here:...
 Roger...I'll keep lookin around. Thanks guys.
Hello all, I recently made a WTB post on an audio forum for some speakers. I got a reply from an authorized dealer (I triple checked) saying they would sell me the speakers I wanted, new, with full warranty, at their net plus shipping and paypal fees. It works out to about 65% of msrp plus shipping/paypal. How is it worth it for them to sell to me for apparently no profit?    My first thoughts were these guys aren't really a dealer, stolen goods, damaged product, etc....
Note that some of the IEMs recommended above have strong boosted bass response so check out some frequency charts before deciding.