or Connect

Posts by mrip541

For sale is my EVGA GTX 780 SC. I just upgraded to a 980ti. Quiet card would work great for an htpc. Sale includes card in original box. Used in filtered case but the blades have managed to gather some dust that is resisting my air can.  Price includes insured shipping to the US.
 If sponsors placing ads directly in threads becomes a thing, I think a lot of people, myself included, are going to get really annoyed.
For sale is my Marantz SR5008. I purchased it new from Bestbuy in Feb 2014, so the warranty runs through Feb 2017. I just received this back from service at United Radio. Box is unopened. Service consisted of cleaning and re-seating the internal rca harness, and updating the firmware to fix some hiss I was experiencing. I switched to the 5009 so I'd have bluetooth/wireless. My asking price is $100 off what is essentially the same unit you'd get from accessories4less with...
Pics added.
Yep. Can post a pic tonight when I get home from work. The mark is a manufacturing defect, not user damage.
Fostex TH-X00. Virtually new. Came with one small divot in the finish. The bass is just not for me. Price includes paypal and shipping to CONUS.   EDIT - I have a couple offers pending already. If you're interested the best I can do is add you to the list!    
 A: No. I'd put money on you leaving them in the closet after the initial "new and shiny" phase.
 Mine have a divot in the finish. Noticeable enough that if I sold them I'd have to make a note of it.
Received mine today. Based on only a brief listen, I generally agree with a lot of the positive impressions in here but would argue that the bass is a bit more boosted, and the treble a bit hotter/not as natural as people are reporting. Rock/metal? Hell yeah. Acousitc/vocals? Maybe not as much.
Buyer's remorse/financial issues. Can't back out once it closes. Seems like a lot of headphones in the for sale section were just barely purchased. I think it just sticks out more with the massdrop items. Sometimes you can follow a phone back across like 3 owners in less than a month.