or Connect

Posts by mrip541

I've been hitting refresh for an hour. I'm dying here.
 I actually considered it but thought people might take me seriously.
 Holy cow. Your speakers are just the right size! 
Seeing there are 1100 pages in this thread someone has probably discussed this, but have people tried the HE-6 with integrated amps/receivers that have a headphone jack powered by the main amp, like a Creek 5350SE? From what I understand, the 5350SE basically has a speaker tap box built into its headphone output. I also happen to have one in my closet. Problem solved? Sorry if this has been answered a hundred times.
Apogee Groove USB DAC/amp. Brand new and unopened. Purchased Aug 12 by me at the Adorama retail store as part of package deal with headphones, and I only want the phones. $200 shipped USPS Priority to lower 48. No trades, please.
 I've even called around and the most anyone will give me is about $30 off full price.
Has anyone seen a current deal on the HD-650? Seems all prices have gone back up to $499. Pretty sure it's a conspiracy against me.
I've been wearing glasses for a few years, mostly just while working. Mild rx makes my vision perfectly clear. Today I got contacts, I admit, mostly because glasses suck with headphones. Doc said the contacts rx should feel the same as with my glasses but it's definitely not. My near and far vision is now a bit blurry. My impulse is to take them out and just forget about them. Anyone else experience this? 
Does the 650 require an ear cup seal for proper balance? I'm looking for a headphone to wear with glasses. My current main is the PM-3 which needs a perfect seal or you lose the bass and even some mids. 
 Fair enough. I saw these were on Massdrop and have been looking for reason to buy sight unseen(heard)...