Posts by Guizan

Great singer/songwriter...
Thanks for that!
I am primarily using an HD650. That would be a nice upgrade if that is the case... I definitely feel the HD650 has more potential to grow, although it sounds very solid with the current setup.
Going from the O2 to the Crack+Speedball would be benneficial in what ways? Or maybe what kind of differences can I expect? Never heard a tube amp (guitar amp, yes). I'd like to try something new, but I'm not sure if the law of diminishing returns is applicable here.
I don't think olives will fit without removing the center core.
I orginally thought smaller bore tips increased lower midrange prescence significantly. After more rolling I think the change is not as big as I thought. The main thing with the smaller bore tips is you lose quite a bit of stereo width, and bass and treble extension. This is possibly why, on certain tracks, the midrange can seem more forward.
Right now going for 259.95 on amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LMSP4VY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1     I recently purchased these and a few other iems. These were my favorite of the bunch, although they were also twice the price of the others.   I prefer a warm, balanced sound.   Initially I actually found the bass a tad bloated. But at the time I was mostly listening to the HD650 which has pretty much zero sub bass. Once I adjusted to...
 I loved that about the FX700. Instruments sounded incredibly vivid and lifelike. How does the A83 compare in this regard?
Thanks for the comparisons guys. Overall, I value something that is fun and engaging over something completely neutral or detail oriented. They both sound to have good detail retrevial and resolution. I owned the FX700 previously, I liked it quite a bit. The only thing that kept me from loving it was the over-exaggerated bass. Although, my tastes have changed since then... I don't think it will bother me as much now. Hmmmm... this is going to be a tough one!
Can anyone compare these to the JVC FX850? I realize the two sound signatures are probably quite a bit different... but I'm torn between the two.   I prefer a warm, but relatively balanced signature. Have not got along previously with any BA's(mainly because of the lack of warmth/overly dry sound)... but have yet to try a hybrid.