Posts by Guizan

Sale pending....  
I am extremely hesitant to let these go... but I need money, so this is an interest check.   It comes with the original packaging, case, and 3 sets of hybrids. The red, yellow, and green sets. This is the US version. I am the original owner, and acquired them approximately 1 year ago. They have been treated very well and are in excellent condition. The Price includes shipping, but I would like the buyer to pay PayPal fee's. I will consider shipping worldwide as long...
For sale is a set of HiFiMan RE262's. They are in very good condition for being over a year old. I am the second owner... The previous owner always stored them in the case when not in use, and I have done the same. This is the older version that does not require the TRS adapter. Comes only with the case and the dual biflanges currently on the IEMS. Price includes shipping and PayPal fee's. I will consider shipping outside of the US, but buyer must cover all extra...
I bought the x1's from amazon a couple weeks ago. I really liked them... except I thought the bass was a little too strong for my tastes so I returned them. The mids were pushed back more than I typically like too. They weren't really recessed, but I felt the quantitatively large bass over shadowed them on most tracks.   I'm now considering trying out the HD650. I am after a warmer sound signature, but would like either a little less bass or for the mids to be...
  I agree. I came here to ask the exact same question... anyone?
I'm looking to buy an Ibasso t5 that is in good working condition. I'm willing to work with a price so shoot me a message if you have one for sale.     .... Also, I have a few IEMS I'd be willing to trade plus or minus cash.
I have a set of Phonak PFE 012's that are a warranty replacement, Brand new in the box. I opened the box and tried them briefly to make sure they worked then packed them back up. Price includes shipping and paypal fee's.
Just received a Zo on Thursday. Not really my cup of tea, so I'm looking to sell it. I purchased it brand new, so its only been out of the package for 3 days and is obviously in mint condition. Price includes shipping but not fee's.
For sale is a set of JVC FX700's. They are in great condition and come with the original packaging. Original tips are not included, but I will include some wide bore tips, whatever size is needed, as these are definitely best with these type of tips. I am not interested in trades. Price would include shipping and fee's within the US. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. EDIT: I will also consider trading these... I'm interested in Full size headphones or...
  So far, how do you feel they compare to the fxt90?