Posts by sn0gl0be

Pm sent
Hi Im looking to buy a Smyth Realiser A8 HDMI. Happy to buy with or without the stax headphones. If you have one you're wanting to sell please PM me Thanks
Really appreciated your youtube review on the BCL hifiguy
Thank you very much for your responses - the BCL appears to be the winner
Hi all, hopefully i can pick your brains a bit. I have the oppurtunity to purchase a burson ha160 or lehmann black cube linear for roughly the same price. I have a sennheiser hd650. I was wondering if you guys had any idea which I should go for. Many thanks.  
Hi all, hopefully i can pick your brains a bit. I have the oppurtunity to purchase a burson ha160 or lehmann black cube linear for roughly the same price. I have a sennheiser hd650. I was wondering if you guys had any idea which I should go for. Many thanks.  
Hi sent you a PM
Hi there, PMed you back
Hello ive PMed you back and added photos
Hi I'm looking to try a different amp in the hope of better synergy with my headphones. So this is for sale or trade. Naim is british high end audio company that also supplies the audio for bentleys. Both naim headline amplifier and power supply are in perfect condition and originally retailed for a combined price of 1200 in aus. I can provide pics if required. Thanks for reading. Also included is all the cables will you need (DIN->RCA, extension cable etc) - 100 odd...